Chapter 38

UNEDITED

Please vote....

Tell me last time guyss.... Which book should I start after this one....

Forever'yours...

Or her fanatic....

*******

"Who Is it...." Dhriti asked in meek voice.

"Didn't knew you will forget me in such a short span of time." Nidhi said from the other side while laughing evilly.

She was angry at Shivaay over how he behaved with her, but her obsession was back as soon as her anger cooled down. She came to meet him and was asked to wait. She entered his cabin as of she owned it, even when the secretary denied. She knew Shivaay hates it. But she knew that he will never say no to him, because of her and his mother ofcourse.

She was sitting on the sofa when she heard his phone call. She looked at the name and found Love with a heart flashing on his screen.

Jealousy roared through her veins but she deemed it down and answered the call, wanting to create more misunderstandings between them.

"Why are you answering his phone." Dhriti asked meekly, her voice held no authority.

"Why do you always ruin our special time..." She counter questioned.

"You broke our engagement. You took him away from him, and even now..." She said with smirk. While Dhriti's eyes blurred her vision. "When we both are having special time together, in his room, you are disturbing us." Tears she was stopping were now flowing free from her eyes.

"Tell me what do you want to tell him... He went to use restroom." Nidhi said in not so interested voice.

"T.. tell him I called..." Dhriti said. Nidhi knew she was crying by now.

"Like he cares..... Yeah yeah I will tell him." She said and was about to keep the phone down when she thought of adding fuel to fire.

"Anyways Dhriti, what's your opinion about children." Nidhi asked nonchalantly still faking curiosity.

"I... I love kids." Dhriti replied getting a hysteric laugh from other side o the phone.

"So sad you won't get one." Nidhi said making Dhriti shocked.

"Why are you saying like that." She retorted sounding offended.

"Oh my god don't tell me Shiv didn't tell you." Nidhi faked shock. She knew Shivaay did not want her to know. Dhriti did not liked the way she was giving her husband nicknames. " He don't like kids."

Dhriti's heart thudded in fear.

"He will, with me" Dhriti retorted to which Nidhi chuckled.

"Oh really." Nidhi said. "Then do tell me why he mixes birth controls in your breakfast." Dhriti was shell shocked at the revelation. She didn't said anything further and cut the call. She sat on the bed with a thud.

Ofcourse, she didn't believed a single word that Nidhi said. But her last line did made sense to her. They never had a safe sex. Still it took her so much time to get pregnant. She also remembers she was not having the breakfast he was giving her since she didn't liked it. She didn't told him though.

But still, she will clear everything with him.

She will not left anyone cause rift in their relationship due to mere misunderstandings.

She went down to the kitchen to find Sharmila aunty there.

She was silently doing her work.

"What is it you want Dhriti child." She asked. Sharmila was motherly.

"N..nothing." Dhriti said with a small smile and went to refrigerator and pulled out a bottle.

"Umm... Aunty." She said suddenly to which Sharmila nodded and hummed.

"B..by any chance, do you know why my Breakfast is served in my room.
." She asked unsure whether she would tell her or not.

Sharmila stopped working. She looked at her.

"I.... I don't know but Sir had been making your breakfast himself." She said. "And he would mix a medicine in it, saying it's important for your health." Dhriti visibly froze. Her heart gave a painful thump at the revelation.

She nodded her head and went out the kitchen. Tears started falling from her eyes. Her legs shook. He didn't want a child.... But he could've told her. He must have told her. She would've understood. But what now ...

Will he.... Will he ask for an abor....

No no.... The thought itself was terrifying. But she still wanted to tell him. To clear their misunderstandings.

She will wait for him, she knew he will understand. He will accept their child, there is not a single reason not to. She decided to hide form everyone until he is back.

With that thought she went inside her  room and layed down on bed.

Crying over god knows what reason.

*********

"What are you doing inside my office." Shivaay Growled as soon as he entered his office. Nidhi flinched.

"I... I was here to m...meet you." She stuttered. Shivvaay rolled his his eyes at her and went to his seat.

"Get lost from here before I make you." He said to her.

"Why..." She asked

"What why" he said. "It's my life and I will decide whom I want to meet and whom I don't " he said.

"Why had she became your life Shivaay." Nidhi asked with crocodile tears. "Why did you broke our engagement." She asked, and Shivaay sighed.

"Yes ... She is my life. She is my everything. I love her. If there is any other feeling stronger than love then that is what I feel for her. And you should be happy that I ended that sorry excuse for an engagement." She snapped having enough of her tantrums.

"One day she will leave you, that day you will come back To me..... And I, like always will be there for you to  console you." And with that said Shivaay's fingers were wrapped around her neck.

"What did you say." His demeanor changed to that of a vicious man in heat. "You fucking will stay away from her or I will end your good for nothing life." He applied more pressure cutting her supply of oxygen. Her face paled.

"If you want to live Nidhi stay away from me and her." He threatened. "She is my life and I don't need anyone other than her in my life. She is my first and my last love." He said and left her neck with so much force that she met the ground. Served her right.

Shivaay was never a man to raise his hands on women but her case was different. She was fucking always getting on his nerves.

"Don't ever try to contact me again. Get out." He growled and with fear Nidhi left him alone knowing that he would kill her if she did not.....

What do you think............

And thank you for always commenting guys ...... Especially.....

susmita12345

shailahashmi

FairLady900

And all of you who followed me...
I can't tell you guys how much I am happy and thankful to you...
I can't tell you how much love for you guys, I have in my heart.....