Chapter 25

Vote and please do comment.....

The meeting with the brother in law went well. He asked him, no.... interrogated him a lot. His question won't have ended if she had not interupped them. He owe her.

It was funny how a boss was getting questioned by his employee, but for him, he was Dhriti's brother. He was a person he would be relative of in the near future. Quite optimistic he is....

But he had swore on himself that he will bound her with him, no matter if it's with marriage.....

He kissed her temple making her smile at him. He so fucking wanted to do more than just kissing, but she had told him that she won't do anything before marriage.

He do respect her choice though. But it was hard for him to stop himself.

"So...." He said as he looked straight on the road.

"What do y.. you think.." he said hesitantly trying not to look like a creep.

"Umm... I mean... Marriage...." She shot her eyebrows up. He knew it. It must be too fast for him. His shoulders slumped down..

"I don't date everyone I meet in my life.." she told him. He looked at her. "I dated you with a mind of spending my whole life with you." She told him. His respect for her increased ten folds after listening to her. He stopped the car and in no second she was straddling him

She looked at him in surprise. Is he a vampire....

She wanted to ask but before she could say something her lips were sealed with him in a breath steering kiss. He groaned in his throat asking for her response as she was too shocked to reciprocate. But she responded him with same ferocity not a moment later. After sucking biting and licking her lips he broke the kiss and kissed the side of her mouth.

"Let's get married." He took her by surprise.

She just looked at him and then acted like thinking.

"Ummm...." She said making him smile at her behaviour. "No..." She said making his smile drop. She laughed at his reaction and pecked his lips

"Just kidding " she answered making him smile and kiss the life out of her once again.

"But you need to talk to my parents." She told him after breaking the kiss.

"I will." He nodded.

"We aren't hurrying too much right?!" She asked him.

"We aren't...." He assured her. What's late or hurry when he was confident for starting a life with her and she was sure that she loves him. Marriage will only make thir feelings more intense. Nothing else....

**********

A girl was sitting on the floor, devastated. She has been this way since he had broken her engagement with him. He came to her and told her that he had found someone her loves. She knew he don't do love and yet she was stuck on him.

She thought that maybe after marrying him he will look at her. But that day he clearly told her that he never loved her and he was not capable of loving. Then how come he fell in love with a girl. And now wanted her.

"Why can't I have him mom." She asked, devastated, to the woman who was breathing heavily in the corner. Her forehead was bleeding.

"ANSWER ME...." that maniac of a girl shouted at her, making her more tremble.

"I... I don't know." Her mother told her out of fear. It was no new thing for her to see her crazy daughter doing these things. The girl was obsessed with that guy.

"You don't...." She asked him making the lady shook her head vigorously.

"Don't worry... You will know ..... Your son in law will come to visit you mom..." She said making her mother whimper at her. The girl had lost her sanity long ago and she had been obsessed with a billionaire boy. She asked him to marry her and he denied.

But by crook, she got engaged to him, the announcement was not made public and she was waiting eagerly, but then his assistant came and told her that the engagement is no longer possible.

She called him and asked him what is wrong. He told her that he had find his true love, the reason of his life.

She Drunk the whole bar of her house. She even beated up her own mother when she tried making her understand. It was nothing new for the lady as she was used to her outburst and all. But it was true that she was scared.... She was scared not for herself but for the boy she was obsessed with.....

"I will fucking kill that motherfucking girl who snatched my love from me." She shouted.

"I had did so much to make him fall in my trap and here that mere meek girl got him out." She told herself grinning like a maniac.

"No worries...." She soothed her burning soul. " I already have blood on my hand. Another one won't matter right." Her mother's eye widened in fear.

She knew the girl was not bragging.... She had killed her own father, then a girl was nothing to her. She will not leave her. She had to tell Shivaay As soon as possible or that girl might end up in trouble.

"But I will take my time.... And come back stronger." She said and waking up she threw the bottle of bear and went out of the luxurious room.

She need to warn him before her psycho daughter do something irreversible or else she won't be able to forgive herself.