Chapter 12

The surrounding was wistful.

Today Mrityunjay, His wife Samayra who was returning back tommorow and Dhriti had came to meet the family of that girl.

The girl whose hopes, Whose reputation, Whose everything got crushed. She was lying like a lifeless body. She was fully recovered since its already a week since the inscidence but she had recovered Physically.

dhriti was giving her continous councelling sessions and they were working too. Siya's mother had pleaded Mrityunjay to meet Dhriti to thank her. No one was allowed to meet her since Her identity was kept a secret for her security. But after a long pleading session he allowed Dhriti to visit them.

" She will be fine.....I swear to god......I promise you......She will be back to the bubbly girl she used to...." She told them. Siya's brother was standing a few steps away. He was only sixteen. But he was understanding whatever was happening. He had done works even as a minor to fill the fee of his sisters college. He knew that she was the hope of their parents and he wanted to fulfill her every wish. But he failed.

He failed to protect her from that vicious wolf.

Dhriti glanced at him. But to her surprise she did not saw what she had seen in others eyes.

Revenge

He did not wanted revenge for her. What he wanted was Her to get back to her usual self. To clear his inner commotions Dhriti stood up.

"Come with me." She told the young boy snatching everyones attention but she did give no heed.

The boy silently followed her

"What are you feeling" she asked.

"Nothing....." He replied which can be seen in his eyes.

" You don't feel any kind of revenge?!" She asked unsure.

He shook his head. She came near him and embraced him in tight hug. Although he was surprised but after a few minutes he started crying. He needed it.

" Listen little....you are like my own brother and Siya is like my sister..... I promise you that you will have your same sister back okay...." these words gave him immense comfort. "But...." She broke the hug and rested her hands on his shoulders

" remember my brother....." she continued " revenge is never an option...." she told him " never...... and also they are far more powerful....you can file a complain and can fight this case......but don't do revenges......okay."

" they are monster does not mean you also have to be a monster otherwise what will be the differece between them and you" this time he looked in her eyes and understood what she was trying to say.

Although he knew they were powerful but sometimes out of rage he wondered if that monster had a sister. But now he knew he will never do what he was thinking out of anger. Never..... He can never be like them.....He never will be.....He will do his best to treat his sister.

he nodded his head. " i understand" and that was it. Dhriti understood that he had reflected over his thoughts. She smiled and asked him to go back inside with her.

She was at a lot ease now. Although she did wanted Singhanias to regret but she did not wanted naive Siddhi to get in all of this. She cared for her. She can't help it. Afterall Siddhi was innocent in all that.

'isn't Shivaay Innocent as well' her mind mocked her

She knew he was innocent too. But somehow She did not knew why but She can't help but be angry at him. After all he had helped his brother with bail. No matter how much he loves his brother But a crime is a crime. She reasoned herself.