Chapter 27

Vote, comment, and follow please....

You can follow me on instagram

My I'd: blacknight.786

Unedited

With a deep sigh, Shivaay went to greet Vijay. As he said he don't care what these formalities are, these are nothing to him.

"Hello, Mr. Vijay Singh, Shivaay Singhania." He said. Vijay looked at him with a deep frown. Does he not remember anything.......

"What are you doing here Mr. Singhania." Vijay asked. But before he could answer Dhriti looked over to her father.

"Do you know him?!" She asked making both of them look at her. Oh no!!

"Of course." Vijay said seeing the obvious fear in the eyes of the fearless. "Who don't know him...." He diverted the topic but he can't still decipher why Shivaay was fearing his daughter. Breaking their stare they both looked at Dhriti and smile. Dhriti looks at both of them suspiciously and then shrug her shoulder.

Everyone settled at sofa, but no one says anything. Savitri decides to break the silence and ask Dhriti to help her in the kitchen. She smiles and nods. Dhriti has always been a obedient child. Vijay looks at the disappearing figure of his wife and daughter.

"So..." He said turning to Shivaay. "Why are you here may I ask, and you looked acquaintance with my daughter." Vijay did not knew that Dhriti was bringing a boy home. He thought of it only as a coincidence, when he saw his daughter and Shivaay at the doorstep at the same time.

"Not an aquaintance." Shivaay said while relaxing his back at the sofa. "I love her" Vijay's eyes goes widen at his answer. He stilled. He knew the man was not capable of the feelings and certainly not for his daughter. "And I won't beat around the bush, she do too, and we are going to marry, soon, and you and Mrs. singh are going to permit...." He drops bombs one by one on Vijay. "I guess...."

Vijay stood with a jerk. Shivaay did not move, he had expected it. All he had to think was how he will shut his mouth in front of his love.

"How dare you..." Vijay growled. Shivaay did everything in him not to roll his eyes. "You are not capable of those feelings boy. Don't play your filthy games with my daughter." 

Shivaay also stood up out of respect, not wanting to show him that he is not good enough for his daughter And now he was going to use his best art that was, manipulation, and that too before she appears.

"Believe me, Mr. Singh I used to think the same before she came into my life." He said, geninuity oozed out of his words. "Änd I am not telling you to give her to me, You can ask her, Its her decesion as much as its mine and as much as it yours. And she is love of my life, no game."

He became silent to let Vijay absorb whatever he said. It won't take him time to wrap him around his hands. Vijay looked in great turmoil.

"Sir, I know we don't have a good past, but that doesn't mean that you will step over your daughter's fragile heart. I never hurt you and any of your family member. I never did anything wrong, You must have known it by now." He said. "And its selfish of you to bring our past between my and her love." 

It did sounded selfish to him. He had investigated Shivaay further but didn't found anything. Whatever animosity he had for him was due to his Mt. Everest size attitude. And on a que Savitri and Dhriti came with trays in their hands.

"Dad, He....." Dhriti started as they settled down on the sofa. "He is Shivaay. Umm... My... " Dhriti was very shy to even say word boyfriend, it sounded unethical to her.

"I want to marry him." She said hurriedly closing her eyes. Vijay looked at her who was sitting at side of Shivaay. Shivaay's eyes were stuck at her since she entered the room like a love sick puppy that he was. This all was seen by Vijay. He was in a great conflict. He knew by now, that Shivaay loved his daughter, but more he knew, being with Shivaay will expose her to danger. He was filthy rich. But he can't step over his daughter's feelings. He saw how he put his hand on hers when she was nervous to tell him about herself.

Everyone were nervous seeing Vijay's silence, except for Shivaay, who was really happy. He knew what inner turmoil he was fighting.

Vijay nodded his head.

"What about you." He asked pointing at Shivaay.

Ï love her more than I love myself Sir." He said confidently. This was true.

"What about her safety." He asked.

"It's my first and foremost duty." He said.

And with this the questionnaire round was started and over. Everyone sighed when all of Vijay's questions ended.

Dhriti gave him a smile and a nod of encouragement. Not like he needed it but still, he will have anything she will give her.

Let it be pain, pleasure, love or even hate. He can take anything with open arms.

Everyone's attention went back to Vijay who after quite a thought again looked at Shivaay.

"Let your parents know, to fix the date."