Chapter 47

UNEDITED

"Why now..." He whispered in nothing, as he threw his towel on the bed, and stepped toward her clenching his jaw hard. She gulped down the fear. He won't hurt her, she knew.

"WHY NOW..... When you fucking destroyed everything" He shouted on her making her flinch. With every moment he was loosing the last ounce of sanity he was left with. He moved toward her, and she moved two steps back, but he caught her in time, he crashed her to his front making her whimper through her tears.

"WHY" He shouted again. "Was I not fucking enough, Did not I provide you with what you wanted, Did I stop you from anything, Did I snatch your so fucking called independence." HE shouted inch apart from her face. She shook her head and closed her eyes, as she felt tears rolling down her eyes. 

One moment she was crying and another, she felt his mouth on hers. Her eyes widened. He started kissing her roughly, as he used to..... H devoured her mouth and she tried pushing him away, but in vain. Its been so long. His mouth was moving roughly on hers.

After a minutes or few she felt him leaving her arm. She slowly opened her eyes, only to widen the next second. He was looking so broken, so ruptured. He looked like he had lost his everything. And he truly did. She never knew the amount of love he had for her. She never knew that he was breathing fro her, because he never told her. His love was not all flower and rainbows, his love was controlling. He wanted her all to himself, but he changed himself, for whom,

For her...... He did not wanted to scare away the only girl he ever loved. The only woman of his life.

And yet she did not thought twice before leaving him. She did not thought for clearing whatever misunderstanding it was. His shoulders slumped in defeat. She never wanted him, and yet his heart only yearned for her. Tears slipped down from his eyes, one after other.

He sat on his bed with his head in his hand, they had lost so many years of there life, just because of a mere fight. 

She wiped her own tears and went to him, and knelt in front of him, this was the last time she will be explaining him.

Ï am leaving." He stiffned on the sound of it. Not again. He smiled, so brokenly and so sadly that she felt her heart disrupting yet again.

"Who is stopping you, leave just like you left before." She felt her world crumble down. She felt like there was no point of discussion now. She stood up and smiled at him, he did not looked at her, She ruffled his hair, and kissed his forehead,
"Remember I always loved you and will always love you" she said. she turned around to leave. She had a flight in two hours. She was about to open the door when she heard him.

"Before going, give me a reason for why did you leave?!" He said, standing up, he was not ready to leave her, he was ready to start anew, forgetting everything.

She turned around and sighed.

"I... I called you that day, an... and Nidhi attended it saying you were in the in the washroom, and y..you had a great night with her. SHe also told me you did not wanted a chil with me that was why you were giving me dafter pills in my breakfast." She said.

Änd you beleived it" He asked. Although he gave her the pills, but fuck, that was not the reason, he so wanted her to carry his child, but...... He had his reasons.

"I did not." She retorted, and he knew she was not lying.

"I called you and I wanted to tell you something, but you shouted on me back, you did not gave me a chance to say anything. You shouted on me." She said.

" For god sake Dhriti, In two years I slipped once, I shouted on you once, and that was all it took to drive you away from me." He said, too hurt to even say it. She shook her head.

"It was not the reason I left you." He looked at her confused. For last four years he thought that she left him due to a petty fight, what more might be the reason for her to leave.

"But...." He said only to get interrupted by her.

"I was pregnant." And just like that, the world went numb around him. What did she said. What the fuck she said. She was pregnant.

Wait, She was pregnant, he looked at the floor and as soon as realisation hit him, she revealed it herself. What she said, was enough to crumble down the last hope he was sticking to.

"I had a miscarriage, I can't coniceve again"