Chapter 33

Vote, follow and do comment, please....

Unedited....

A month passed by with the same euphoric feelings. After two tiring weeks of their honeymoon, they all came back to the mansion.

"Eat this." He said passing her a bowl of soup. She didn't knew, but he always did it. After their love-making he would always make her eat something whether it is soup or something else. She knew that he was very caring and worried towards her, but he can at least ask for her consent, before forcing down the food from her throat.

She quietly took the bowl and ate all the soup in it. It was tasty. A satisfying smile came on her lips after eating it. He looked at her smiling face, and found his own lips tilting up in a smile.

He sat on the bed near her. "My baby, can't walk. Can she ?! " He asked playfully.

"And whose fault is that....." She threw an accusatory glare towards him.

"Of course mine." He said controlling his laugh. Last night he was uncontrollably hard in her. Only if he knew how to stay under control when he was with her. He loved her a lot, no doubt. 

"I have to go, I'll tell someone to get you and take care of you okay.." He said softly while sitting beside her and cupping her cheeks. He pecked her lips softly.

"I'll miss you." He said and took her into a heated kiss.

"Will miss you too." She said after they broke their kiss. He pecked her three times more and then went down to leave for his office. He told their head maid to take care of Dhriti and left.  

She helped her with bathroom, and after a warm bath she was all happy and good.

She went downstairs to meet her now family which has a distinct type of liking for her. They love her a lot on that.....

She didn't knew the reason but they surely put her before their needs.

Minutes turned in hours, hours turned into days and days turned into months. Their bond grew stronger, not only physically but also emotionally. Her love for him grew more and so did his obsession. But for some reason he didn't wanted a child.

Dhriti had a love of child. She had told him that she was ready, but looked like he was not. He didn't wanted a child. She didn't knew why..... But he denied in a beat when she proposed the idea.

Sitting in the chair he was gazing hard at the photoframe in front of him. On his table.

His love....

His life....

His obsession......

He married her, finally she was his. But he didn't knew, but there was a constant gut feeling that something is going to be wrong. But he shoved it in the back of his brain.

He married her, he knew that he love her, love her more than he loved himself, more than he ever loved anything. He was spellbound by her. Sometimes he used to think what was it that he was this infatuated by her at that time. He couldn't pinpoint it. What he could pin point was that he wanted her, to be fully and soully his.

And he got her. Marriage was something he never believed in. And no one can change his perspective on this particular subject. Even she can't. It was all a facade to own her, to make her his. It's been six months they had been married and he still couldn't get enough of her.

He knew he won't get enough of her ever.

She did brought up the topic of having a child but he turned it away. He didn't wanted a child. She was enough for him. He didn't wanted anyone else. She tried to make him understand that their love will only increase with the arrival of the child but who cares.

He didn't wanted her to work. He wanted her to wait for him ready on his bed when he would've arrived from his work. But looked like all his wants were not going to complete. She loved her work more than anything. She didn't just worked but she lived that thing. So he didn't pressurize her much even after wanting her to cage her in his bedroom and handcuff her hands on his bed.

He loved her and she loved him. Their is no need for a child. He wanted her undivided attention. All to himself.

He sighed and opened his laptop. She was their again, on his wallpaper. Fuck! He can't even pay attention to his work. His eyes trailed over her smiling face and a small smile appeared on his lips. Her beautiful eyes, her button like cute nose her beautiful lips. The lips he wants to suck the life out of. Fuck! he was hard again. Ready to devour his wife.

He shut the laptop down and took long urgent strides towards his car. Roaring the engine, he drove at a furious speed to his mansion. His eyes  never fluttering due to the impact of the shearing wind even for once.

Parking the car in garage, he took steps towards his mansion. He so fucking needed his wife. He opened the main door and went inside hurriedly. His steps slowed down and his eyes narrowed when they took in the familiar back of a person.

The familiar personality turned toward him and his features froze while hers turned into a small smile. She ran to him and hugged him tightly. He was shocked to his core. Only one word came out of his mouth.

"Nidhi"