Epilogue

"Dhriti"

"Mommy"

"Dhriti" 

"Mommy"

"DHRITIIIII"

"MOMMMMYYYYYY"

Dhriti groaned in annoyance as she picked up her purse, and set her scarf straight, ready to leave for her orphanage. Twelve years and it was still like this.  No jokes over the quote 'time flies by' because it does. So, so many years full of love, fights, sexy time, family time, dinner time, love making, cooking and what not. So many years of being with there elder son, and there little cute daughter.

"COMING" she shouted as she strode down the hall. Kissing her MIL goodbye, and touched feet of her both in laws and ran to the car.

"Be careful sweetheart" She heard her dear husband, who was oh-so-impatiently waiting for her, with their three children tugged in the back seat of the car.

"Now you care Love." She taunted making Shristi, her five year old, and Kabir, their twelve year eldest son, and three year old Anya giggle. The cutie pie didn't even knew what they were talking about but she followed her siblings. Especially her eldest sibling, her big brother, Kabir. 

Kabir was a calm boy, with a sweet composure, and loved his family like anything. He was also very attached to his both sisters, even when they were not blood related. 

"I always care Love." He said back, but there was no taunt in his voice, but a smile on his face. 

"Okay then." Dhriti tugged on her seat belt. "Let's gooo" She said enthusiastically. 

"LET'S GO" Her children repeated after her, as they all laughed and started toward their destination. It was the schedule. To leave Kabir and Shristi at their school and then Aanya and Shivaay will go to his building. They did not liked leaving their child on someone else. So they'd taken turns in babysitting Anya.

She came as a surprise though.

Dhriti already had a lot of problem in conceiving but they had adopted, Kabir, on the very day they got married. He was just two month at that time. And they had felt so attached to him, when he came to Radha orphanage. 

And after furiously trying for year, and vigorous hard work of years they finally had Shristi five years back. After that they had had unprotected sex almost daily, thinking, Dhriti can't concieve anymore, but then came Anya, the little bundle of joy, who was immensely attached to Kabir, even more than her own moma and dada.

Kabir, too, loved both of his sisters more than anything else.

In all these years, a lot had changed, their work, priorities, even their love. But what they still had was the evergreen connection they felt with each other.

Today though, they were going to meet, little brother of Mr. Singhania, who lived in a small cute home, with none other than the love of his life.  And Siddhi and Abhimanyu, who was Siddhi's husband,  obsessed over Siddhi, and was not afraid to show this in front of her brothers. 

"And we are here." 

A squealing Siya was the first face they saw, followed by a totally annoyed Shivank Shivin Singhania.  Get-out-of-here I want to enjoy with my wife alone was clearly written on his face. 

"Oh em geeeee... Look my smile makers are here." Siya cooed as she kissed Anya on cheek, pulled shristi and Kabir's cheek.

Shivin rolled his eyes.

Dhriti giggled. She can swear,  Siya was the exact meaning of sunshine personality. She was always high on some kinda drug which helped her charm others. Siddhi and Abhi arrived too. SIya greeted them, and tried hugging Abhimanyu. He was like her brother, but before she could, Shivin yanked her to his side. Siya glared at him.