Chapter 46

Thankyou so much for 10k guyss.... Love you ...

Please vote...

AND I AM SORRY, I AM FINISHING THIS BOOK, NOW AND WON'T BE AVAILABLE FOR THE WHOLE YEAR. I DID NOT WANTED YOU GUYS TO HAVE SUSPENSE OR SOMETHING, 

I AM PREPARING FOR AN EXAM AND I NEED TO CLEAR IT, SO I WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE

ENJOY

In hurry she did not even realised that she came in the wrong room. She did not realised it was not their room anymore.

It was his or maybe that girl's. Her heart hurts even at the thought. She wiped her face and stood up.

"Sorry." She said looking down on the carpet.

"To the floor or me." He taunting back. But she did not raise her gaze from the floor. She looked at him and turned around.

"Running away again??!" He asked her. His face was emotionless but his inside were burning with lava of emotions. Her hands stopped but she didn't turned around yet.

"I... I am not running." She whispered in almost inaudible voice. He scoffed loudly enough for her to hear and turning around left the room entering the bathroom. Not wanting the face off he was about to get.

He would either burst her head or his if they talked now. She felt hurt when she heard the voice of water running. He don't want to see her. She wondered if they were same couple he had almost caged to keep her to herself.

She went out of the room and found Siddhi waiting for her. She hugged her and after a few minutes of consolation she went to her assigned room.

Tossing and turning, sleep was far away from her eyes. She looked around to find a bit of peace but nothing. At last getting all fed up she moved from the bed and towards the kitchen. She opened her door, only to get the shock of her life.

Nitya was standing on the door with her hands draped around his neck in a tight grip. Dhriti froze on the view. And as if it was some icing on the cake, he was hugging her back. Tears started to form in her eyes. She looked at them in a daze. 

It was the same neck she used to put her hands around when she kissed him, when he used to kiss her passionately. He loved her and so did she, she still do, but can't say the same with him now. Looks like he moved on.

A tear slipped from her eyes seeing it. Although she was the one who left, but it was his lack of compassion and more inclination towards business, which drove her off. She was not at the fault alone. She lost her child, she needed time. And more when she knew he did not wanted one. She needed more time when she knew, that he won't feel what she felt. 

And out of sudden her eyes met his. She almost gasped as her eyes widened. Quickly she wiped her tears, in order to hide it from her. She looked at him as he gazed at her. Slowly, their hug broke off.  She went back to her room, forgetting what she was out for.

Nitya had been deeply hurt by Mridul, yet again. She was beautiful, kind and above all she used to love Mridul. But he was just too blind to even sense it. Nitya did moved on, but Mridul always do something which hurt her. She was crying and the only person who could console her was her brother. She ran to shivaay and hugged him tight. 

Shivaay was shocked but could conclude the behaviour of the girl. She still loves Mridul but hides it even from herself.  Mridul loves her too, but he too, did not want to show it. She was hugging him, when he saw his disrupted, shattered love, coming out, he saw her, he saw how she wiped the escaped tears from her eyes. She thinks he moved on.

He wanted to scream at her, confront her, that he can never move on from her, that Nitya was his sister, but he can't.

.

.

.

Siddhi was crying hugging Gayatri tight. She did not wanted to leave yet. She did not wanted to leave ever. Dhriti was standing in the corner, thinking whether to cry over her best friend or at her own fate. A sob escaped from her mouth.

An hour later, Siddhi left, and everyone went back to their respective rooms. She was about to enter hers when something snapped in her mind.

Quietly she made her way to his room, she has to clear everything before she leaves. She opened his door wide, to find him standing there with a towel in his hand and shirtless. She slowly stepped in, closing the door behind her. He said nothing.

"We need to talk."