Chapter 24

Vote.... Pleasee

It's been a month since they had started dating. Dhriti had given him a chance, and don't deny when he kisses her, afterall, he had already took away her first kiss in the name of peck.

He may not advance his actions further, but he kisses her a lot. A hell lot. Their meetings starts with kiss and ends with kiss, followed by numerous pecks. One more thing he came to know about was that he loves to know about her a lot. He was capable enough to change her mind with his love. She concluded that he was a better person than he showed himself and was trying his best to change only for her. 

And she loved this fact.....

Shivaay was driving towards Dhriti's hospital. She had asked him, to get her today.

He may was hell possessive, but he won't deny, he was trying his best to stop beat the shit out of her colleagues.

He smiled at her thoughts, and drove to her hospital. Eagerly he got out of the car and walked to the main entrance, but the scene which welcomed him froze him. Dhriti was standing there and a man was kissing her forehead. He was utterly shocked seeing the view.

He was not angry, neither he was obsessive... He was hurt. Another new feeling. He was never hurt.... She knew how to pull out the best and the worst of his feelings.

But this would be the last feeling he wanted to feel. His eyes welled up. He had promised her that he will try his best to stop his obsessive ways with her. He will not get possessive over everything, but how can she expect him to not be jealous of the man who was taking his rights. 

He just walked away rom there, even after having a strong urge to punch the life out of that fucker. But he did not wanted her to hate him. He felt.... betrayed. Did she lied to him that she loved him, did she lied that he was her first, was she after her......

How can she do this, he would've never believed something like this if not for seen with his own eyes. But it was true. He just drove to his pent house and went to the bar there. He drowned himself in the alcohol, not wanting to face the harsh reality....

***************************

A loud bang on his door woke him up. His eyes were hazy. He was laying flat on the couch. His state was disheveled. Thanks to whatever God was out there that he was not drunk anymore.
He sat on his couch and pressed his forehead with his fingers for a few minutes, but the banging on the door did not fucking stopped.....

On his wobbly legs he got off the couch and took steps towards the door. His eyes were red due to drinking all night. His hands were shaking and his forehead was covered with his brown silky hairs.

He stood there taking a breath or two, thinking it must be his bodyguard or his assistant. He opened the door but his eyes widened when they met a cute raging girls.

Dhriti frowned at him. Just what's wrong with him. She had been trying to contact him for god knows how long. She even asked Siddhi and even his mother for his whereabouts, but he was nowhere to be found.

She asked him to pick her up from the hospital because she wanted him to be introduced to certain someone.

But after a lot of questioning to his best friend she finally found him out. She was distressed all night because of him and now seeing him like this made her more worried.