Chapter 9

Shivaay was on ninth cloud.

Finally ......fucking finally, he realised how much he loves her. He was crazily, madly obsessed over her. He knew his love was selfish but it was not in his hands after all or was it..... He will be very liberal about her choices but he can't say upto when he can give her time. One thing was sure, he can give her as much as time she wants but he will never leave her. She is something he wants in his life just as much as oxygen.  His never dying love for her was real. He can't beleive it.....how in all hell did he fell in love.

Now he was determined......

He don't give a flying fuck about her class and those other useless shit.... He don't care what others will say or expanding his business. He don't care. He very well know how much he has influence and he is very well aware of his capabilities.

He knows that in his business expansion he is not going to sacrifice these newly found feeling for the mot beautiful girl he ever met.

Now what mattered was her......only her

He will make her his either by her consent or without her consent.

It's his first time......first time he is feeling this ecstatic. He just can't beleive that he was the same person who would have laughed his ass out if he found out he was in love.

He alway thought of this love as useless piece of shit.

But when he was himself experiencing it....he can't help. So that was the reason for his possessiveness over her......his fucking mind to claim over her.......his want for her....... His lust for her......

This explained everything......

Every turmoil he was facing for a whole fucking month. How much he wanted to hug her.....kiss her.....engrave her as his...... He wanted to mark her but he didn't wanted to scare her away. She has became his first priority. He wanted her to become afterall. He can never hurt her, only if she will accept his love without any spectacles.

" I never knew...... This feels so good" a serene smile was on his face when he told this to Mridul.

Mridul argued with him a lot to make him realise he was in love with her. By the way it was not that hard.

' so she will marry someone else.....hug him.....kiss him....and at n...' he was not even able to complete his sentence when a hard punch landed on his face. He smirked at his reaction but Shivaay was shocked. Now he was not a fool to deny that he can't even think of her with someone else let alone........ He started breathing deeply to calm himself.

See this simple.

He was seething at his words. How dare he.....

And realisation hit him like a spin ball.

He then knew that he can't see her with someone who is not him.

He may have blindfolded that he don't love her but he was not a fool to let her go and see her in.............he took a deep breath to calm down from that fucking raging thought again. He don't want to burst out in anger.

afterall this was the happiest he had ever felt. ever.

He didn't felt this ecstatic when he was handed his father's Empire, when the empire founded by him belated everyone in the race and stood number one at his country.......

He will bind her with him for the whole fucking life. So this was why he felt like cheating someone. He smiled.....

He can't even cheat on her.....this assured that he was madly, crazily, obsessively in love with her ....