Chapter 14

Let me show you why I can't be with you" she told him looking straight into his eyes. They kept the eye contact for a minute before he left her.

"The reason must be reasonable enough Dhriti." He said sternly. " I don't like wasting my time...." And no matter what be the reason you are mine and you will remain mine..... Now and forever. He wanted to add but he don't want to look like a creep to her.

She nodded her head and told him to follow her. After a few minutes of walk they reached the cabin and he saw that same boy Deepu sitting there. He smiled at Dhriti and she smiled back at him. His eyes didn't left her smiling face. She looks so beautiful while smiling. A small smile tugged his lips on seeing her smiling face.

Dhrti stood in front of a cabin but instead of going inside she looked from the small mirrored window at the door. She insisted him to do the same with her eyes and he did.

And with this his smile fell. He knew who was she.... He knew who was the girl sitting there like she has lost her everything. Regret overtook him again which he was hiding deep inside for a long time now. But he masked it.

Looking at Dhriti he raised his brows as if asking what is meaning of all this. He thought she don't know, she must be afraid of being abused or forced. Right?!

Dhriti sighed heavily before giving him life shattering shock to him.

"You need not to pretend Mr. Singhania, I know everything." She said. " Infact I am the doctor who treated her."

He stood there frozen. He knew a doctor has gone against his family to treat the girl. He knew it through his sources and he knew that the fucker mrityunjay was hiding the doctor well.

He, although, didn't wanted to do anything with the doctor since he was grateful to whoever he or she was. But he did wanted to know and teach the lesson to the person who went against him. How dare they?!

But now all his anger flew out of the window knowing that the girl was none other than Dhriti. She looked at him for a few minutes.

"You see...." She started as he looked at her who was looking at the boy standing near Siya with a sad smile. He kept his jealousy at the back of his head and continued listening her.

"He is his brother." She said. "And you have a sister." This froze Shivaay. What the hell? What does she mean.... She can't be meaning.....

"Don't worry...." She said clearly understanding what he was thinking. "He is not like your brother. There is no fury, no vengeance in his eyes, Shivaay." It's been so long he had heard his name from her soft lips but it disappointed him how sad she was sounding.

"He won't do anything to her, but...." She said Turning to him. " You can see the sadness in his eyes. Your brother destroyed her dreams Shivaay. She lost herself. He did everything for rejection but what about her future. She will not be able to face herself again." A tear rolled down her eyes. How much he wanted to wipe it and tell her everything will be fine. But he knew she don't want his touch right now.

"I have never been through this but I can feel the sadness in her eyes Shivaay." She told him as tears continued to fall from her eyes. "I know I should not say this but.....Tell me what have you done if Siddhi was at her place."

She asked but he stood there his eyes on her and her only. He didn't answer. He was totally not angry at her statement as he knew whatever she was saying was true. His brother has done things which are unforgivable. She gave him another sad smile.

"Let me tell you...." She said. "You would have destroyed him" she was right.... "You would have shown all your might to kill him from your own hand but that boy ..." She said pointing at the helpless brother. " He don't want anything but his sister back. And you are telling me to accept you...."