Chapter 26

Vote please.... And comment too...

Unedited

He was standing in front of the simplest door and yet...... He was sweating. The great Shivaay Singhania, who was not even afraid of a damn person in his lifetime, was standing in front a door and sweating heavily, due to the consequences he may face. He was not afraid of her parents rejection, he was afraid what he might end up doing if they rejected him even for once. He was not a patient man, especially when it involve the love of his life.

His love goes far deeper then the surface. Its dark, its black, something akin to obsession, and he can't possibly ruin everything he planned just as so he wanted to keep her with him forever. 

As he said, he was not a patient man, and yet, he had learnt a lot of patience from this relationship. How he let her go even after he himself don't know she had given him blue balls. How much he wanted to bend her on his table and fuck her to millennium, and yet he was trying, trying his best not to let his vicious thoughts overpower his senses. 

His love for her may not no any bound but so did his obsession. He don't give a damn if her parents accept him or reject him, it does not matter to him, she was his from the start and up to the last breath. This all was a fucking formality, he was doing to keep her heart. Nothing of this mattered to him.

Something that had ever mattered is she, her, herself.

And here she is coming, with a gift packed in her hand. She cam and rubbed his arm lovingly, trying to make him calm his nerves. And it did work. Her mere presence around him works a magic on him. A magic he can't get enough of. He gave her his reserved smile. She nodded her head and handed him the gift.

"Its not polite to visit someone emptyhanded, so give it to my mom." She said and he nodded. How beautiful her ethics and caring nature make her. He wondered if she even knows it. She must..... She must know that she is the most beautiful woman of this world. And more so in this beautiful sundress, hiding her perfect figure from prying eyes. He loved the way she dresses, not showing even an ounce of skin, except her neck and that beautiful swoon worthy face.

He loved everything about her.

"Stop staring...." She slapped his arm.

"I was not staring." He replied after laughing. "I was admiring my beautiful soon to be wife..." She blushed, hard. Phew!!!!

  Success..... His inside growled in pleasure...

He loved making her blush. That pink hew, slightly mixed with red. 

Passing her his sweet smile they knocked at the door. A lady who had quite similar looks as his beauty opened the doors ajar. She smiled widely at them and then welcomed them inside. With his sweaty palms he passed a small smile and greeting to her and she reciprocated his actions. 

"For you...." He said and handed the gift wrapped to her.

"So thoughtful of you child, thankyou." She said with a sweet smile. He passed a glanced to Dhriti who was smiling at the duo. Seeing her smile make him smile. His every action was noted by Dhriti's mother Savitri. 

"Who is it?!" A  deep  authoritative voice came from behind. Everyone turned around, making Shivaay's smile froze and Dhriti's smile widened. It was her father Vijay.

Dhriti ran to him and hugged him, but Vijay's eyes were dead fixed on that person in front of him, his biggest enemy or he thought of him so. Shivaay looked baffled seeing Vijay here. And first time he was fucking regretting his behaviour. 

FLASHBACK

The ruthless person walked inside the building with utmost authority. Everyone was looking at him in awe but he was looking straight at the Clerk's cabin. His funds had been cut off. He was one of the major share holder of the industry, and yet someone dared to cross his path. 

He opened the cabin and without any permission sat on the chair like a king. The man in charge had not arrived yet. He took the paper weight which was kept on the neat bundle of  papers and started swirling it in his hand.

The door opened with a sound and Shivaay looked up. The man whose name was written on the table he was sitting at had came.

'Vijay Singh' 

Nice game this old man was playing.

"May I know the reason the great Singhania had payed a visit for." Vijay said to him. 

"You know it very well Sir." He said. The honorific he used was no mock. He meant that. HE knew that Vijay was double or more of his age, so he need to respect him at the same time showing him his place.

"No I don't Mr. Singhania." Vijay told. " And get up from my Chair."  Shivaay looked at him with raised eye brows. Now this man was crossing the line.

"You can try if you want."  He told him. Vijay gritted his teeth passing a glance at the bodyguards double his size standing there.

"What do you want.." He asked again.

"Lets get straight to the point. First, you sit down please." He requested, but a fool will take it as a request. He did not answer or even bat an eyes. The bodyguard came his way and made him sit down. He sat down with a guard pointing a gun at him. Shivaay looked totally unfazed by his deed

"So, I have heard that you are trying to dig in my account. You want me behind bars I heard." That was not true at all. Vijay never held grudges against him, but being an ex army man, he doubted, from where he was receiving funds every other second. He was a major share holder of  seventy five percent  companies  of the country and even of this bank.

His company was also a great contribution to the economic status of the country.

"Listen man." Shivaay's eyes darkened. "I hate people meddling my business. You are an ex army personnel and I respect that."  

"You have a family to look after, better never let me waste my time like this again if you want your son and pretty daughter safe." He did not even knew whether she was pretty or not. He did not see her face. This all information was dug up by his private investigator himself. Vijay clenched his fist. He was threatening him with his daughter.

"I am not afraid of spoiled brats like you." He said. " My daughter is capable enough to save herself from monsters like you."

"Oh..... Really..." Shivaay amused. "I heard she is doing a degree in medicines. I must say, she is hard working." He was saying all this on purpose.

"It s matter between us why are you dragging my family." Vijay said controlling his anger to punch the lad. Shivaay leaned back in his chair.

"For me I don't give a fuck about your family, all I care about is my reputation, Don't cross my path ever again Mr. Singh. I am capable of doing what I says...." He said and got up from the chair. He went to the door leaving the frozen Vijay.

"And you know that." And with that said he was gone, followed by his guard. At evening Vijay received an envelope from manager threatening him with his job. For a days or few he got envelope of his son's recording and Dhriti's recording showing he was watching over them.

So at that time Vijay dropped the case. But his animosity with those Singhanias grew ten folds.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Unedited.