Chapter 11

Shivaay was frozen at his place. Mrityunjay's words were roaming in his mind.

Rapist......rapist......rapist .  

Noo.....noooooo.....no...no

This can't be true....his brother was anything but a rapist. He never taught him that. He told him not to disrespect someone. No matter how much  he hated woman but forcing...... forcing them was never an option.

Even if it was for his love....he will never force Dhriti. He will definitely make her helpless to come to him and him only but he can't even in his dream forcing her..... He will make her marry him forcefully if needed but physically he won't touch her without her consent.

The thought itself was abhorrent.

He don't believe this bloody bastard. He was lying. The guards opened the cell and Shivin came out of there hanging on the shoulder of guards.

Shivaay told them to take him to the car.

"I don't believe you....." He told Mrityunjay in a haze.

Mrityunjay smirked.

"We will see that ....." He said. " Once the girl comes back to consciousness."

Shivaay was not able to speak further. He did not wanted to believe him but he knew his eyes were speaking truth.

He was not thinking about the concequences of his brother's action nor he was afraid that he will have death sentence. He knew he can save him. no matter what he have to fucking save him. But right now what was in his mind was what about that girl. What about her justice. The justice loving person such as Shivaay singhania was in a haze and fucking turmoil.

He was afraid that he had failed.

He had failed everyone who gave their trust to him ......

This can't be happening.

He didn't even knew when he came and sat in his car. He didn't sat with Shivin since he knew he will kill him. He will still ask him about it. But for some reason he knew, he knew that officer was speaking a total truth.

Shivaay's mind was blank.

When his car reached the mansion he opened the door of the car......himself.....

It was so unlike him......

He went in and saw his mother, father and sister panicking while shivin convincing them that he was fine.

" Was he telling the truth" he asked and Shivin knew the question was thrown at him. He turned around only to see the blood shot red eyes of Shivaay. He was very well aware of his anger and he himself don't wanted to become his prey.

"N....n...no" he stuttered and Shivaay knew that he was lying.

"FUCKING SPEAK THE TRUTH...." Shivaay growled. He never cursed in front of his parents. They were hell confused. Shivin flinched knowing very well that he will not be able to be saved now.

His mother was going to step forward but he raised his hand and she stopped dead in her track.

She knew very well maybe they were the elders of the house but the command of the whole mansion was Shivaay. Not even a single leaf of the house flies from here to there without his permission. He maybe was young but his maturity and his decision making was far more elder.

"I....I....am so...." He was not able to complete his sentence when a hard puch landed on his already busted face.

"HOW DARE YOU" He growled. He, in all those years of his never hit his brother, he never showed his dominance over him let alone hit him. But his brother never did something hitable