2

100+ views but 23 likes only in first chapter, why is that?

💖
.
.
.
Taehyung confusingly looked down, closing his eyes.

"Jeon Jungkook" mumbling the name, Tae thinks deeply as he feels the name is similar, his eyes widen in realization "Mr.Namjoon sir's son" He looked up and searched for the man but he's nowhere to see.

His phone rings
"Hello"

"Tae, our junior Jeon is here, come fast, he is fuzking hot," Jimin said from the other side.

"I know right" He absent mindedly said.

"How do you know? He just entered our department,'' Jimin asked doubtedly.

Tae blinks his eyes "Judging from Namjoon sir looks, we all can predict how much of handsome his son will look"

"True, then come fast and see how our prediction is more than right," Jimin excitedly said.

Taehyung replied ok then proceeded to move.
.
.
𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
"Hello everyone this is my son, Jungkook" Namjoon introduced his son.

"Hello" Jungkook nods.

All the girls and boys squealed at the hot man.

"I hope you guys show the same respect and dedication to him as me" Namjoon smiled warmly.

"Ofcourse Ceo Jeon," One of the staff replied.

Namjoon looked at a particular table "Where is Taehyung?"

"Will be here in a few minutes, sir" Jimin politely replied.

"Dad, can we go to my cabin?" Jungkook asked as he had already visited all the departments.

"Wait, I want to introduce you to someone, he reminds me of your mother".

"What can I do with this information?" Jungkook boringly asked "Don't tell me you're dating him".

"What the... Jungkook, he is in your age" Namjoon said offending.

"Yeah yeah" His eyes fell on the wall stickers of Namjoon "why is your photo pasted here?".

"This is the picture of my 12 or 13th award function, I don't remember the number... We had a party celebrating for the award in accounting department. That's when this picture pasted here". Namjoon fondly looked at the picture, he remembered how Tae refused to remove this picture, that brought a smile to his face.

"You're close to accounts department people?" Jungkook asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah, because of Taehyung, he's just like your mom, friendly, confident and hardworking" The smile on Namjoon's face didn't fade.

"Mm, you continue to worship your Taehyung, am going" Jungkook shakes his head.

He went out and collided with a soft and fluffy human, their heads bumped, Jungkook wrapped his hand around Taehyung's waist in intuition.

"Sorry" Taehyung backed away.

"Ohh Taehyung, where were you?" Before they could talk further, Namjoon came close to them.

"Sorry sir, I got stuck in some personal things" Tae apologized.

"It's okay, meet my son Jungkook," Ceo introduced his son again.

"I already met him, if your introduction session is over, then I am going" He went to his allocated cabin.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook back
"Sorry Taehyung, He is a bit rude" Namjoon smiled warmly.
"No problem sir"