11

💖
.
.
.
Jungkook checking the files, Taehyung comes in after knocking, with coffee for Jungkook and milk for him.

"Here coffee" Tae gave it to Jungkook who took the coffee from Tae. 

"You have many files," Tae asked, seeing the files Jungkook was going through.

"I left my works in half way because of Dad"

Taehyung look at one file, absorb the details
"Why are you checking finished contract files?" The date was years back. 

"Since I'm moving from Dubai, someone has take my place so I was checking the files of my trusted people who worked on previous shows," Jungkook said, not getting irritated by Tae's questions.

"Why? Is Mr.Min not trustable?" Tae asked as far as he had seen, Jungkook has unbreakable trust in Yoongi.

"I'm taking him with me, can't lose an amazing assistant," Jungkook smiled.

"That makes sense" Tae sipped his milk "I heard Dubai branch launching new release in fashion show"

"That's the main reason I came here now, this weekend is the fashion show, I worked so much for it"

"Why don't you let your trustable person take incharge of this show then you can see how valuable they are to take the CEO of Dubai branch position" Tae suggested the idea.

Jungkook looked at Tae "Impressive, Now I know why you're my Dad's favorite. He keep telling me you reminded him my mom maybe my mom also intelligent like you"

"Your over praising me, Let your top two  trustable person plan for the show and look after them yourself, then you can choose deserved CEO and their project, that way you will not feel, you left your precious to someone unworthy" Tae said, clearing Jungkook inner battle matter of seconds.

"Yeah, thanks for the suggestion" Dubai branch is home for Jungkook, he started his work here, got his first salary here, he got appreciated for his first project, giving it to someone unworthy is unsettled for him.

"Now you don't have to go through the old files, I will cook something for us" Tae went out to kitchen.

"He is really intelligent, talented, calm, confident and beautiful" Looks at the Tae went and smiled, he stopped smiling realizing he felt giddy for Tae "Beauty with a brain is dangerous one".
--------

Next day Jungkook take Taehyung to Burj Khalifa. Taehyung can't stop saying wow, the building is mesmerizing.

"It is the tallest building in the world," Jungkook said.

"Really, It's amazing" Tae awwed by the infrastructure.

They enjoyed the view and Taehyung was excited to see tall buildings and the view was amazing, they take few photos.

"Dubai is beautiful" Tae smiled, "Yeah, I will show more beautiful places" Jungkook hold his hand.

They visited Dubai aquarium and miracle garden, Taehyung cling to Jungkook in aquarium & underwater zoo because of seeing the animals so close and Miracle garden is treat for eyes, colorful flowers in different shapes, Taehyung take so many photos in excitement

Atlast they visited the company , Jungkook gave the job to two people Mr.Ken and Mr.Do they both worked in the company for a long time.

"I will do my best on this show sir," Mr.Do said.

"Thankyou for trusting me Mr.Jeon" Mr.Ken said following Mr.Do.

"I hope you both do a great job" Jungkook handshaked with them.