61

💖
.
.
.
"Grandma is here" Jungkook shouted entering the home, Tae walked towards them happily and bowed down to get blessings from him.

"Aww my Taehyungie" She stopped him from bowing and kissed her forehead "My blessings are always with you, how are you my child?"

"I'm fine Grandma, how are you and grandpa?" Tae held her head, taking her to the sofa.

"We are all fine, your grandpa was jumping in happiness hearing the pregnancy news" Grandma caressed her head "I am so happy, it's normal to get pregnant but it was what I didn't believe to happen as Jungkook was  following his father's footprints of not getting married"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who looked away. Grandma's prediction is correct as Jungkook didn't believe in marriage so he went with stupid contract marriage.

Namjoon also gets blessings from her "Ohh finally my son remembers me."

"He didn't remember grandma, I missed you and want you here not dad" Jungkook added the petrol to the already burning fire.

Grandma glanced at Jin who was awkwardly standing behind Namjoon. "That's right, your dad didn't even care to discuss with us, he just decides who wants in his life even after they come back like nothing happened."

"Amma please.." Namjoon held Jin's hand tightly.

"Don't talk to me, you might be blinded by love but nothing can make me forgive him, I watched how my son handled a tough situation holding a five year old boy who was crying for his Amma" Grandma raised her voice,

Jungkook can understand Grandma's anger so he didn't support anyone. "Grandma, first you need to rest, let's go to the room." He took her to the room which they prepared.

Jin's eyes left a few drops of tears, Namjoon held him close. "This Jungkook, I don't know why he is doing the things which hurt you"

"Today or someday you have to face the family members and using the chance of Grandma staying here you can make her forgive you and she will talk for you to the other family members" Tae said, feeling bad for Jin.

Namjoon nodded "Yes Jin, if Amma understood your situation then she will handle others especially appa" Jin agreed and they went back to prepare something for Grandma.

Jungkook smiled while watching the three of them "As expected, my wife is so smart" admiring Tae.
------------

Tae was working on a laptop when Jungkook came to look for him "Here, your carrot juice."

Younger takes the glass just to place it on the table and continues working. Jungkook rolled his eyes "First drink the juice then work"

"It's almost over" Tae didn't tear his eyes from the laptop, Jungkook forcefully latched the glass on Tae's lips who first glared and later drank the juice.

Jungkook sat on the bed and eyed the younger man working full focus tapping the keyboard, his hair tied up in a bun which appeared to be so attractive to the chairman. His lustful eyes fall on the baby hairs loosely sticking under the ears of Taehyung.

"Why is he so beautiful?" Jungkook questioned himself "But I cannot have him" sighed heavily in bitterness.

Tae closed the laptop finishing his work"What?" and asked as he saw Jungkook with a sad expression and sighing continuously.

"Nothing, just thinking of my fate." Jungkook said as if he was tired of his life. Tae ignored him and laid on the bed.

Tae glanced at his husband, again older, thinking something deeply "Is there any problem? You're zoning out a lot today" he got up watching the chairman seriously.