49

💖
.
.
.
Jungkook kept mumbling the name not getting up from the bed "Tae, turn off the alarm" he rolled on the bed hugging the pillow, the soft pillow felt different to him as he always used to hug an adorable man.

He came back home at midnight and his sleep was far away from him, he didn't know when he fell asleep. Jungkook opened his eyes lazily realizing it was his phone, not an alarm.

"Hello" He attended the call. "Boss, you're not attending the office today?" Yoongi from the other side asked.

Jungkook glanced at the wall clock, it's ten in the morning  "Yeah coming" he hung the call not wanting to wake up or we can say he didn't want to do anything not even want to move a single finger, that's how bad he feels.

He went downstairs to the dinning, the hall looked empty and silent "Tae..." he bit his tongue "Raman uncle, coffee please" he sat on the chair holding his head.

Raman placed the coffee cup on the table with little thud, Jungkook taken back by the sound but didn't say anything, he sips the coffee just to split it out "Uncle, what is this shit?"

"I make this type of coffee, you got used to someone's coffee so I can't help with it" Raman said.

Jungkook doubtfully glances at him "You're angry about Tae leaving?"

"Who am I to get angry at you? Just a worker and I didn't make any contract with your dad so you can't throw me out" Raman planted Jungkook's actions to him.

Jungkook is bewildered by his behavior "I don't want this coffee" He angrily said.

"Okay" Raman took the cup and went to the kitchen.

Jungkook came back to his room in an irritated mood and the condition of the room made his mood more sore. The clothes he wore last night were shattered on the floor, the same cranky bedsheet, pillow and the duvet on the floor.

"Kala aunty" He shouted, soon kala came into the room "You didn't clean my room?"

"Tae didn't let me clean your room for the past year, he likes to clean his room himself and I am not familiar with changing things like you" Kala hesitatingly said.

Jungkook closed his eyes in frustration "Taehyung is not here so clean the room" he went to the washroom. 

He showered thinking of his not so good morning, his hands moved to the hanger "Shit, the towel?" he forgot to bring the towel, actually he didn't forget the towel but he forgot Tae is not here anymore.

Taehyung is the one who places the towel in the washroom before he goes for a bath and the younger one would already be ready with his clothes while he is done bathing.

"You spoiled me, Tae" He peeked out his head, he came out confirming Kala went back after cleaning the room.

Changing clothes is another confusion for him. He doesn't know where his shirt or blazers or his watch are placed, he shouted Taehyung's name unknowingly many times and in the end he got ready with difficulties.  

"Raman uncle, breakfast"

He was served with toast and milk, he was okay with a toast before marriage but his tongue used to get different varieties of foods so now the toast is unappetizing. He goes out without eating anything.

Jin is watching his behavior from the morning, his son's mouth just leaving one name that is Tae, he doesn't know how to feel jealous or pity? He got up from the sofa to cook something for Jungkook but Namjoon shook his head as no.

"Why?He is leaving for the office without breakfast"

"Let him be" Namjoon said before going to his room.
----------