12

💖
.
.
.
Jungkook was checking the laptop when Taehyung woke up.

"What are you doing?" Tae asked, the click sound of keyboard buttons disturbing his sleep.

"Oh you awake?Mr.Ken sent a plan for the show" Jungkook said.

Taehyung leaned towards Jungkook to take a clear look at the plan "Not bad, he attached the phone numbers of clients".

"Yeah, I think Mr.Ken's plan is good for me. What do you think?" Jungkook aksed.

Tae was shocked, he didn't expect Jungkook to ask his opinion and he also thinks Mr.Ken project plan is perfect.

"Whatever you decide" Tae replied, Jungkook is more experienced in deciding this.

"Then I will proceed with Mr.Ken's plan," Jungkook said.

Tae nods. Jungkook turned his face from laptop and he flinched at the beautiful face of the younger one so close to him, Tae gasped because of the closeness.

"Sorry I was..." Tae shuttered.

"It's okay,You still haven't changed it" Jungkook looked at the other's chest area which was showing the underneath black innerwear through the white T-shirt.

"Oh I will change it now" Tae ran to the washroom holding a blanket around his body.

"Why is he behaving like he was naked anyway? I will not look at him even if he stands naked" Jungkook shrugged off the shoulder lazily, of course forgetting about his previous pervert behavior.

After lunch they watch Tv series, then work, sharing the work experience and again went sleep at night.
--------

The next day Jungkook visited the location for a fashion show with Taehyung and arranged the sets according to Mr.Ken's plan.

"Mr.Jeon, my plans are perfectly fit for this location, don't you think?" Mr.Do said.

Mr.Do says not noticing the difference in decoration, he thinks Jungkook is setting everything as in his plan, overconfident.

"Oh yeah Mr.Do, sorry I decided to accomplish Mr.Ken's plan on this fashion show" Jungkook broke his self confidence.

Mr.Do gave fake smile fallen "I'm better than him, Mr.Jeon"

"I like his plan" Jungkook walked away after giving a small smile and gestured Tae to come with him.

"Is it because Mr.Ken is your father's friend?" Mr.Do said from a distance but enough to be heard by the couple.

"I don't need to explain anything to you" Jungkook replied without turning back.

"I worked in this company for years and I hold 10% shares of the company, same as Mr.ken but why can't I be the next CEO?" His voice was raising in anger.

"Jeon's holds 51% shares, my decision is final, Mr.Ken is the next CEO after me if you don't accept it then hold a shareholders meeting.

Mr.Do gritted his teeth even if they hold shareholders meetings and go with the voting process it will be against him, Jungkook is the major shareholder so his voting is the final.

"Let's go" Jungkook said to Tae.

"Wait" Tae hold Jungkook hand stop him, "Mr.Do, He didn't choose you because, you worked with a team but didn't give a credit to them and lied about you working alone for this project but Mr.Ken mentioned everyone from his team.This is a company,group of individuals involved in it, it's not for single person,how can he choose a selfish person like you for a company.