68

💖
.
.
.
As planned, Taekook went shopping on Sunday. They brought needed things for the baby and had lunch in the hotel then they had an appointment for the regular checkup so their next destination is the hospital.

Jungkook waited with Tae in a hallway, he heard screams of pregnant women who were ready to deliver the baby.

"Tae" Older clutched their locked hands "Is it painful to give birth?"

"Ofcourse it is," Tae replied and noticed the frightened face of his husband. "Don't worry, you are not the one who gives birth" Tae giggled.

"Tch Tae, I am worried about you. I was happy and enjoying every moment of our pregnancy but come to think of the pain I am afraid and it makes me think we will be better without any kids"

Tae hugs him "Don't think too much, I am happy carrying the baby and not for a moment I thought about pain but now you making afraid"

Jungkook patted his back "Let's just go with flow, I will be with you" he nodded "Why aren't you tired like other pregnant people, you're traveling the whole day yet smiling and getting excited for the appointment."

Tae made a thinking face and giggled, nudging older shoulder with his "Maybe my husband makes me happy so I don't have any problems or worries to care" Jungkook smiled at the answer.

They meet the doctor "Everything is normal, baby is down toward the birth canal and your  due date is middle of your ninth month so be carefull"

"He will be okay after the delivery right?" Jungkook asked the doctor.

"Yeah, the baby is in his normal position as far as now everything is okay." Doctor replied, Jungkook's eyes are still in the big tummy.

"He is afraid of my labor pain" Tae said to the doctor who nodded understanding "A mother can feel the baby in you but father only sees it ofcourse he will be worried for you two. Don't worry Jungkook, you will have your baby in a month or two"
---------

Jungkook informed his father about the details doctor said to his family then he made juice for his wife.

Taehyung is sitting on the sofa with Grandma and Jin, and they are talking about the date of the baby shower.

"It's better to hold the function at the start of the ninth month" Grandma held the calendar looking for an auspicious day.

Ha-joon noticed them and thought of Jhope who was saving money for Hyung's baby shower.

"We can book a party hall" Jungkook gave the juice to Taehyung who started to sip. As they were talking they heard a security voice.

"Mr.Jeon, Master Taehyung's family members are here"

"Family members?" Jungkook questioned and security answered him "Mrs.Kim and Minseo madam"

Jin stood up "Jungkook, they want to meet you and this is their third coming here in a day. I said your busy so they can meet you tomorrow but still they're here"

"How can they leave, their guts would be silent seeing Taehyung happy" Jungkook said mockingly, signaling the guard to let them enter.

"Grandma, you can take a rest in the room, they're important" Jungkook takes grandma to her room.

Tae felt ashamed to introduce them as his family to grandma, he already introduced Jhope to her so that's enough.

"Aren't they Taehyung's family?" Grandma asked as she sat on the bed. Jungkook rolled his eyes "They're leech who sucking your sweet Taehyung's money" Grandma nods understanding.