42

💖
.
.
.
Sunday is the happiest day in Taekook's life, they can do whatever they want mostly to stay at home doing some random things together, today is also like that they're together but Jungkook was working on the laptop sitting at the corner of bed which is not likable by Tae who resting on the headboard of bed.

They planned to spend their time at the gym today. Tae was not a fan of gyms but it was Jungkook's idea so he agreed to accompany him. They got ready in the gym outfit Tae wearing a Camisole top with Jungkook's loose pants, Jungkook in a thin T-shirt matching with pants.

Their outfit, Imagine Tae with sweatpants

"Is it completed?" Tae whined tapping Jungkook's shoulder with his foot.

"Few minutes Tae" Jungkook seriously tapped the laptop keys.

Tae watched some random videos on the phone, again his eyes fell on his husband who is still working busily, he placed his legs on the older lap then teasing him with his toes. 

Jungkook groped his foot "Keep quiet for a few minutes"

But Tae being himself again disturbed tracing his big toe finger on the sharp chin in a sensual way.

Jungkook tightly held the foot glaring Tae who smiled sheepishly and tried to pull his leg acting like an angry bird but older groped it kissing the foot before placing it on his lap and massaging it "Be a good boy, it's almost over" Jungkook said, pecking the toe. 

Tae shyly looked down, he didn't make any disturbance after that rather he was admiring his husband, smiling to himself.

Jungkook completed his work, they occupied the gym room, Jungkook doing a workout one by one but Tae just counted the numbers of how many times his husband can do a certain machine.

"Hahaha You got tired?" Tae mocked the older one who always blabber about his energy in the gym. 

"You want to reduce belly fat right? Then do it, come on come on take twenty squats"

"What? noooo" Tae tried to escape the room but Jungkook lifted him on his shoulder, walked inside the gym room and put him down.

"Let's do it" Jungkook started to do squats, Tae uninterestedly followed him but could not stand more than eight, he somehow completed it.

"Next fifteen push-ups" Jungkook immediately started doing the push-ups, making the younger one freeze "Are you really human?"

"We can discuss about my humanity later, get up" Jungkook instructed like a professional trainer.

Tae worn out by the exercise, he laid spreading his hands and legs like a starfish.

"Tae get up, watch me and do it" Jungkook did a mountain climbing exercise "Twenty times"

Tae's eyes divided more and immediately decided to run out but Jungkook caught him by his waist "Noooo leave me" he threw his legs in the air, slapping Jungkook's hold on him.