70

💖
.
.
.
First thing Taehyung asked after returning to his consciousness was Jungkook, he wanted to see him and he refused to see the baby before his husband.

The news of Taehyung asking him reached the chairman who was resting on the hospital bed, he immediately walked to Tae's room.

"Taehyung" He called, getting near him to hug.

Tae hugged him tightly "Thank you" he simply said, he remembered how older almost on the verge of throwing up seeing all the things happening in the labor room yet he stood beside just to support him.

"I am one who should say Thank you, Thank you for ensuring the pain to bring our life to the world" Jungkook pecked his forehead, with full of love.

"Did you see our child?" Tae now wanted to see the baby badly. Jungkook nodded "I held him first, he was taken to body checkup"

"I am happy you are there to hold him first" Tae said, if he is afraid to stay in an unknown room then how much will the little baby be afraid to see the new place? So he felt happy to know the baby was in his Appa's protective arms when he was born.

Nurse came inside holding the baby "Finally Mr.Jeon is here, your wife refused to hold the baby until he saw you" she shook her head dramatically and gave the baby to Tae.

"Aww my little sweetheart is here" Tae hugs the tiny human close to his heart.

Tae feed the baby as Jungkook watched him, the baby's didn't know how to get his feed so he pressed his buds gently between the tiny mouth and got emotional as he feed the baby

Jungkook is holding a younger hand, he did not have any dirty thoughts as his heart was only filled with gratitude for Tae who providing strength to their son by breastfeeding.

"If it's painful then we can give powdered milk." Jungkook suggested, seeing the younger hissing in pain.

"My son is better than you, he does not hurt me" Tae twisted his lips, feeling sudden possessiveness as if the power milk snatched his ultimate rights.

Jungkook understands what Taehyung means "Tae, that was out of pleasure but if breastfeeding hurts you then we can choose another option."

Tae smiled seeing genuine care from Jungkook. "He is not similar to sucking the milk so it hurts but it's okay. I can tolerate that for my cute little son, grandma said breastfeeding makes my son strong" Tae said, having a lovely gaze at the baby in his arms.

Jungkook nods, accepting whatever comfortable for his wife. "Boy was born as I wanted, I will teach him to play games and take him to gym" he winked, teasing.

"I can always have a second baby" Tae showed his tongue. Jungkook's eyes widened for the moment then smiled "This salve is at your service, Mrs.Jeon" they both laughed.
--------

Jin took the aarthi welcoming the newborn, placed the wet vermillion on the baby and the parents forehead "Welcome our little prince"

Tae gave the baby to Namjoon and went to his room, as he expected the room is near to turn into a dustbin.

"Where is this man?" he walked out just to get hit on the hard chest.

"Did you lose your eyes?Watch where you're going." Jungkook said, rubbing the head of the younger one. 

"What did you do to our room? I'm just a week away and you already made my room upside down" Tae glared at him.

"Hehehe you know.. it's you who always ready my clothes but without you I was confused so..." Jungkook pulled a innocent face "I will ask kala sister to clean our room" he immediately run away.