10

💖
.
.
.
Taehyung called Jimin to inform about not coming to work.

Jimin📱: Why?Your husband doesn't want you to work.
Taehyung📱: No, but we're going to hone..

Before he complete his words, he heard a loud squealing which made him move his phone from ear.

Jimin📱: OH GOD YOUR GOING TO HONEYMOON.
Taehyung📱: Don't shout Jimin.

Jimin📱: Tell me..tell me where are you going?
Taehyung📱: Dubai.

Jimin📱:Ohh Good tourist place but a sunny place, anyway enjoy your honeymoon.

Taehyung📱: It's more like working tour.
Jimin📱: What?

Taehyung📱: He have a work back in Dubai so we're going there.
Jimin📱: Unromantic.

Taehyung📱: Whatever I got to rest from work, that's the good things about this honeymoon.

Jimin📱: Don't forget to send the pictures.

Taehyung📱: Ok, I have to meet my Amma before going, talk to you later.
Jimin📱: Yeah bye.
-------

Taehyung went to his house and was welcomed by Mrs.Kim.
Mrs.Kim Hug him "How is Jeon mansion?"

"Ofcourse good after all he got a rich husband for himself" Minseo scoffed.

Taehyung ignored her, "Amma, I'm going to Dubai tomorrow morning for my honeymoon" Tae informed.

"What Dubai?" Minseo's eyes widen comically.

"For a honeymoon?" Sooyun's mouth hung open.

Tae nods to them.

Mrs.Kim smiled "Take care of yourself and Son-in-law".

"Amma, He is enjoying his rich life, what about my marriage, a life growing inside me" Minseo touched her stomach acting pitiful.

"Tae, what about my operation?, My husband was correct you forgot about us after getting married into a rich family, now he never accepts me back" Sooyun cried with her non-existing  tears.

"Don't cry" Mrs.Kim looked at Sooyun in sympathy "Tae what about the money for them".

"I will ask appa after coming back from my honeymoon, it's only for a week," Tae replied with a straight face.

"We already waited for your marriage, now we have to wait for your honeymoon," Minseo irritatedly said.

"Minseo, he said he will arrange, be quite" Mrs. Kim silenced her daughter.

"I'm here to tell you to take care of your health and tell Jhope to concentrate on his final exams" Tae said what he came for.

"Yeah, be careful, Dubai is an unknown country for you," Mrs.Kim said.

Tae nods
"Did you eat something, come I made idly with sambar" Mrs.Kim said.

"I ate, ohh here" He took a box from his bag, "I packed biryani for you guys, Jhope liked it so much".

"Showing off your good life infront of us?" Minseo raised his eyes. She forgot not everyone is like her.

"Then I'm going amma, I need to pack" Tae as usual ignored her talk, and went to the bus station.

"Look at his attitude, he is ignoring us like we're bug" Minseo looked at his mom.

"I'm afraid what if my husband divorce me for not getting operated on time" Sooyun said side eyeing her mom.

"That's what Taehyung wants, he wants us to rot in poverty while he enjoys Jeon family wealth," Minseo gritted her teeth.

"Don't forget Tae is the one who wants you to study, he gives you education to live but you both still cling to him. He also has life apart from this house, don't talk whatever you want" Mrs.Kim angrily left inside.