13

💖
.
.
.
Next morning

Love birds chirping and sharing the food, they talk in their own love language under the sky near Jungkook apartment railing.

And the newly wedded couple sleeping on the sofa under the warm sunlight, Jungkook annoyingly turns to the other side to avoid the sunlight but the shades falling on his body makes it hard to sleep. He opened his eyes, rubbing it lazily, he immediately backed away seeing his position, he was sleeping on Tae's chest, his moments made Tae groan in pain.

"AHHHHHH" Tae shouted as soon as he saw Jungkook so close to him and the older one was on top of him, the love birds flew away scolding Tae for disturbing their romance.

Jungkook fell down from the sofa by the havoc Tae created "Hey don't shout".

Taehyung quickly realized the situation and composed himself, he said sorry.

Jungkook gave his hand to Tae "Help me"

Tae helped Jungkook to get up from the ground "You drank yesterday and slept on me last night".

Jungkook held his head hissing in pain.

"Brush your teeth, I will prepare a lemon juice for you" Tae went to the kitchen.

Jungkook sat on the bed holding his head and pressing his head to reduce the pain. Tae came back with lemon juice.

"I usually have a high alcohol tolerance, if I behave something out of ethics, sorry" Jungkook said while sipping the drink.

"You didn't do anything and drinking once in a while is not bad" Tae said and Jungkook nodded.

"Yoongi Hyung kept calling you" Younger informed.

"Oh shit I forgot we have to return back in the evening" He told Yoongi to book a return ticket, maybe his assistant called to remind him.

"Not a problem, I always keep the clothes folded" Tae moved to the cupboard.

"I will help you to pack things" Jungkook took the suitcase from the top shelf.
-------

Taekook returned back with Yoongi, Jungkook slept the moment his body hit the bed, Tae went to office after freshening up. And the first thing Yoongi did was to call Jimin after landing in Chennai but Jimin isn't picking the call.

Taehyung tiredly sat on his working chair
"Tae, what are you doing here?" Jimin shockingly asked.

"What else? working" He opened his laptop to do work.

Most of the employees look at Tae as some of them know Tae is married to their young boss.

"You're flight landed like two hours ago and now you're here" Jimin disappointed his best friend.

"I'm okay and I need money badly so can't afford to skip work"

"You will not listen to me, do whatever you want" Jimin angrily did his work.

They silently worked, Tae noticed how Jimin irritatedly cut the call.

"What happened?" Tae asked.

"Not gonna tell you" Jimin angrily turned to the other side from Tae.

"You know I don't have any other choice than working" Tae sighed, he didn't want to work desperately but he had to work to earn money.

"You're a wife of Mr.Jeon now, ask him for help" Jimin suggested.

Taehyung looked down "I..I think I made a mistake agreeing to this contract marriage" he closed his eyes controlling his emotions.

"Tae what happened?" Jimin held Tae's hand,"Is Mr.Jeon a bad person?"