43

💖
.
.
.
Jungkook woke up as he was not able to sleep in the car seat, he wanted to wake Tae but seeing him sleep peacefully on him made him give up the idea of waking him up.

His gaze moved from his wife hearing the calling tone, saw it was Taehyung's phone and Jimin was calling. It's twelve at night so he must be calling him to wish.

"Tae get up" Jungkook shook the younger body who is whining for disturbing his sleep "Let me sleep" Tae lick his lips, crushing himself more into warm body.

"I didn't do much but you are already tired, what will you do when we go all the way to connect our bodies?" Jungkook sensually whispered in the younger ear, soon he gasped as Tae bit his nipple.

"You..." Jungkook held both sides of Tae's cheeks tightly "Want me to bite you in the same exact place where you bite?" his other hand pressed the younger chest.

Tae whined removing the large palm away from the chest making Jungkook smile at the cute face and pecking the lips "Happy Birthday"

Younger's face brightens up with a smile "Thank you" he muffles as Jungkook holds his cheeks together. Soon he left the cheeks and started to kiss the whole face.

The phone ringing sound finally reached their ears, Jungkook smirked at the thought of he wished Tae first, as the little best friend of Tae always talking high on their friendship, he somehow felt victory to wish his wife first.

Tae attended the call then thanked Jimin and they had talked about their own plan of celebrating soon Tae hung up the call as Namjoon was calling him on the second line.

"Happy Birthday my precious son" Namjoon's voice made Tae smile "Where are you both? did you get caught in the rain?"

"No appa we're safe, we will reach home soon" Tae looked at Jungkook who was hooking his blouse.

After Namjoon Jhope called him and Ha-joon was on line who also wished him in an exciting tone.

"You have many people who care for you" Jungkook said, watching him talking to the people who are called to wish him while continuing to do messy pleats to make Tae wear saree.

"Let me do it" Tae took the saree from him and started wearing "The people who called me now to wish me was all I have, I really appreciate their love for me and their dedication to wish me at the mid-night" Tae smiled attracting his husband more which lends to have a another make out session.

Tae whined pushing Jungkook away who keeps kissing his neck "You will leave a mark" he knows his husband is more into biting.

Jungkook backed away, tucking his hand inside the pocket and took out the jiggling anklet, it has a beautiful flower pattern and in the end the three beats made a sound.

Tae squealed happily and tried to grab an anklet but Jungkook moved his hand back

"I will wear it on your legs" Jungkook takes his wife's legs placing them above his thigh.