66

The chapter full of Taekook, might be boring.
💖
.
.
.
Jin came to fill the water jar and saw Taehyung walking back and forth near the entrance. "Tae, what happened? Why are you walking here?"

"I am waiting for Jungkook." Tae said, eyeing the entrance gate.

"He will be back soon, you should sleep on time" Jin took him and guided him to sit on the sofa.

"His schedule is packed up, he is intentionally overworking" Tae said in a scolding manner.

Jin sighed "I don't know what is the problem between you two but my son loves you"

"Lo.. love me?" Tae widened his eyes.

Jin nodded "Yes, he didn't had a opportunity to date or love someone, you're the first one he expressed his feeling so far so it's obvious he love you"

Jungkook's chessy and teasing smile appeared on Tae's mind which made him believe Jungkook actually loves him but still he is confused, his mind struck on the custody contract.

"It's not what you think, he is not fit for stable relationship or family and even he told you that he loves me then he must be confused as he didn't had any experience in love" Tae said, even though he know he is wrong still he doesn't want to fool himself again and again.

"You didn't have experience in relationships too and you still fell in love with him so why can't he love you? It's obvious he loves you" Jin smiled at Tae's dumb reasons and continued.

Taehyung was shocked as he didn't verbally express his feelings to anyone then how did Jin know this, did Jungkook know this too?

"Your relationship may be developed under a tag of contract but the feelings and togetherness is real and that made you both fall in love" Jin sighed hearing the car sound.

"Have a talk with him" Jin patted his head and moved to his room.
--
Jungkook parked his car and entered the house ruffling his hair, his steps slowed confusing "What are you doing here, Didn't you see the time?"

"Did you see the time?Is this the time you return home?" Tae stood up and walked up to their room.

Jungkook shook his head "Now what did he plan? I miss his intelligent and calm self, pregnancy is evil" he followed his wife.

"I don't know why I met you in the first place. My fate, I had to see this all" Jungkook heard his wife's mumblings, he ignored him and removed his blazer and shirt, walked to the washroom.

"I am shouting here but you? This man" Tae sat on the bed, waiting for Jungkook to come back.

Older came back only wearing track pants and with a naked upper body. Tae opened his mouth to yell but stopped eyeing the firm chest.

"Dress probably" Tae threw the pillow at him.

"Yeah yeah I should dress probably in my own room" Jungkook talked to himself, took a T-shirt and wore it.

Tae watching him lifting arms and sliding the t-shirt on him, he gulped watching the older.

"What is your problem Taehyung?" Jungkook asked the younger one who didn't take the next action to sleep or talk.

"You made my life hell with your contract and asking like nothing happened" Tae said.

Jungkook rolled his tongue inside his mouth "Again this" he eyed the stomach "Baby, don't you think your Amma has gone mad and talking nonsense?"

"You are nonsense, who make a contract in marriages only you can do a ridiculous thing"

"Right, let's deal this now" Jungkook walked close to younger and stood near him