16

💖
.
.
.
Next morning
Jungkook squished the pillow under him and buried his face more into it.

"Ahhh…" Tae moaned, feeling a strong press on his bosoms

Jungkook opened his eyes after hearing a sound "What?"

Jungkook looked down and backed away fearing. The soft pillow he was hugging and squeezing was not actually a pillow but his wife's chest.

"Who the fu*k…?" Younger holds his chest, rubbing it, because of pain "Wh.. what are you…"

"I'm sorry, I don't…" Jungkook gulps looking at Tae's cleavage.

The bra's back hooks were undone that made the cups almost fall down from the chest, just the straps holding Tae's body from exposing.

Taehyung widened his eyes realizing, the next second he shouted loudly covering his chest with a duvet.

"I..i.. god this is so embarrassing. I didn't do anything, I don't know how I ended up pressing your bo.... I mean…" Jungkook blabbered with a red face.

"It's my fault, sorry. I felt uncomfortable wearing the underwear to sleep so i.." Tae gulps looking down, not facing his husband.

"Then you should have worn something comfortable to sleep instead of sleeping naked" Jungkook sighed, relieved.

Relieved because he wasn't the one who removed the younger's dress. He doubted himself for a moment because his naughty eyes always roamed around Taehyung's body so he thought his hands obeyed his inner self which is urging to see Tae's body parts which he securely hiding under the clothes. 

"I was sleepy so... I'm sorry" Tae looked down in embarrassment.

Jungkook let out a heavy sigh, then went towards the washroom but stopped and turned to Tae  "You have a mole near your navel right?"

Tae suspiciously looks at Jungkook "Why are you asking about it now?"

"Since I already saw your upper body, can I get a clear look of your belly?" Jungkook said, winking.

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Threw the pillow at him "Go away".

"Ahh ok ok" Jungkook ran into the washroom.

"Shameless pervert," Tae commented, shaking his head.
-----------

Sooyun visited Jeon corporation today as per his husband's order, she told Junseo that Jungkook helped to pay for the operation. Junseo suggested to her that she has to behave all goody goody to Jungkook, so they can ask help from him anytime they want.

Because of that Sooyun is now in Jeon corporation, in front of Jungkook cabin acting like a caring sister-in-law.

"Excuse me, can you call Jungkook?" Sooyun politely asked.

Yoongi glanced at her briefly thinking who the hell is calling his boss with the name.

"Sorry but he's busy," Yoongi said, again continuing to check the mails.

"Tell him that Sooyun is here" She informed,

Yoongi thought she may be important to Jungkook as she called him by his name "Ok mam, wait here" showed the waiting sofa.

Yoongi goes into the cabin thinking like that, but all he got was scolding for disturbing the work.

"Sorry mam, but sir said he doesn't know you" Yoongi said giving a tight lipped smile.

"That's impossible, did you say my name correctly?" Sooyun felt small the way Yoongi looking at her.

"Yeah and he said he doesn't know anyone named Sooyun"