39

💖
.
.
.
The next morning Jungkook received the call from grandma and they all wished him one by one and he got a call from his colleagues then business partners.

As today is Monday, Jungkook is getting ready for office but Tae sat on the bed grumpily.

"Where is my watch? Did you see my watch?" Jungkook asked his wife

"Where is my watch? Did you see my watch?" Jungkook asked his wife. "Why are you asking me?" Tae huffed and turned his face on the other side.

Jungkook chuckled then sat on his knee holding Tae's hand "What do you want now?"

"Today is your birthday, I want to spend some  time together but.. okay I accept you have work, at least come to the temple with me before office" Tae folded his hand against his chest.

"Okay, get ready" Jungkook said and immediately Tae smiled running towards the dressing room shouting the exact place of the watch. Jungkook shook his head admiring Taehyung's sense of knowing every place of his things. 

Tae came back fully dressed.

"Wow, we better stay at home" Jungkook said nearing Tae and hugging him, younger pushed him "Behave, we're going to the temple"

They went to the temple, Tae prayed for their togetherness and family's happiness, Jungkook just prayed for Tae's wish to be fulfilled. They went to the office from the temple. Everyone's eyes are on them, some are admiring, some are jealous, some are truly happy for them.

In the office they had no conversation other than Jungkook needed Taehyung as an accounts department head.

Jimin is truly happy for his friend who has a happy smile on his face all the time after the marriage. He is thankful to Jungkook because he can see a difference in Tae now.

"How was it going with Yoongi bro?" Tae asked Jimin during their break time.

"Good, he already met my parents, the problem is when we get married, at first I wanted to enjoy ourselves before marriage but now I wanted to marry him asap but don't know how to express it" Jimin rolled his eyes thinking about his past self.