25

💖
.
.
.
After washing dishes with Rema and Anu, Tae entered their shared room and saw Jungkook sleeping. He laid beside Jungkook and looked at him.

"I can't understand you, the way you handle Reshma clearly shows you're a good and responsible person and at the same time you behave like a brat" Tae says to sleeping Jungkook.

Tae looked at the sleeping man who looked cute. He got close to him, his eyes fell on the lips, without his knowledge his face moved towards the attractive lips and his breath fanning over Jungkook's skin before he got closer, he jerked hearing a deep voice.

"Are you planning to kiss me?It's my first kiss so make it memorable" Jungkook's voice vibrated into his ears.

Tae looked at Jungkook and noticed his eyes were still closed, he backed away and turned on the other side. Jungkook smiles, feeling the warmth going away, he opens his eyes and hugs Tae from behind.

"What happened?Not gonna kiss me?" Jungkook whispered.

"Isn't our marriage fake? Then why are you acting like this to me" Taehyung asked and sat on the bed in frustration.

Jungkook gives him hope and it makes him do more than what his husband is doing to him but he can't cross the line, it's frustrating.

"Fake?How come our marriage is fake?The contract didn't mention our marriage is fake but it says it's only for a year,Aren't we married in front of our parents and witnessing all the rituals" Jungkook asked.

"I tried this knot in front of holy fire then how can it be fake?" Jungkook takes the Thali(Mangalyam) in hand while asking.

"I...i...just" Tae shutters dumbfounded by the fact.

The contract never mentioned fake marriage, it says Tae has all the rights over Jungkook, his family and his properties, he is the official wife of Jungkook for one year.

Tae thought about what Jungkook said, he has a different opinion about the marriage and it definitely didn't match with what his husband thinks.

He wants to have a friendly and civil relationship with Jungkook and he doesn't think how much they go deep in this relationship but he is sure he doesn't want to get any sexual between them, seeing Jungkook behaving like an actual husband with him made him doubt his border line.

"Don't think too much, sleep" Jungkook held Tae's waist and made him fall on the bed, hugged him tight then went to sleep. Tae didn't want to pressure his mind thinking all this so he followed his husband's action.
----------

In Chennai
Ha-joon tried every possible way to make Jhope forgive him but the latter wasn't ready to acknowledge his attempts.

Now Hope was washing his hands after using the washroom, at the same time Ha-joon barged into the washroom pinned Jhope against the wall.

"What are you doing?" Jhope calmly said, he wasn't surprised by Ha-joon's behavior, he knew the person in front of him would do anything to get his forgiveness.

"I'm sorry"

Jhope turns to the other side, not talking to Ha-Joon.

"I'm extremely sorry, I didn't know that job was so important to you. My mom can help you with a job in our company" Ha-joon desperately said.

Hoseok's unresponsive face hurts him so much, it's not that Jhope gave him attention before, he always rejected his proposal but at least he would blush or smile at Ha-joon's silly behavior but after the interview havoc he completely became expressionless to Ha-joon.

"Oh really still you want to show off your wealth to me" Jhope glared at him.

"No no, it's not like that" Ha-joon's face held so much sadness and tears flowing down from his eyes.