20

💖
.
.
.
Jungkook, Tae and Mrs.Kim are sitting in Do-yun's home.
Do-yun -Minseo's boyfriend.

"Book a luxurious mandapam for engagement and my son has a huge respect in the society so twenty sovereign gold for engagement and two hundred sovereign for marriage" Do-yun's mother shamelessly demanded.

"It's a daytime robbery" Jungkook mumbles in Tae's ear, who shuued him to be silent.

"We're a lower middle class family and my husband is not with us so ask thinking about all this" Mrs.kim said trying not to come out as rude.

"There are many who wants to marry my son, your daughter got pregnant with our heir, that is the only reason I am talking here" The lady said rudely.

Mrs.Kim again started to convince her but Tae stopped her and called Jungkook outside.
"What is she thinking?Is her son born with two heads or what?" Jungkook said irritatedly.

"Can you manage to buy this much gold jewelry?" Tae asks, biting his lips.

"Tae, jewelry is not a problem here, that man who claimed to be your sister's lover is just standing without saying anything against his mother, how can he take care of your sister" Jungkook asked furiously.

"Everyone is not lucky to have a husband like you" Tae mumbled and shook his head when Jungkook asked what he was saying. "Are you really ok with this marriage?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't have any opinion on this, Minseo demanded two hundred sovereigns of gold jewelry and she wants to marry him, it's her decision I don't have any rights to be involved in it" Tae said.

Tae could talk against Do-yun's mom but it will only make him a bad person in front of Minseo's eyes, she will turn the house upside down if her marriage stopped because of him so he better keep quiet in her matters.

"Ok then whatever you say" Jungkook accepts then they went back to the hall where everyone is waiting for them.

"Okay I agree" Tae said, "Tae, think again.." Mrs.Kim started and Tae nodded his head holding her hand.

"See that's how easy it is, you're giving the jewelry to your daughter as a gift" Do-yun's mother said.

"Gift is what we give, not you demand" Jungkook voiced out, making Tae tap his shoulder to keep silent.

"Mr.Jeon is so funny" The mother of Do-yun laughs, managing the situation.

"Ok then engagement is the day after tomorrow, see you there, let's go" Jungkook said holding Tae's hand and walking out followed by Mrs Kim.

In car
"Are you sure you can manage the money?" Mrs.Kim said to Tae as soon as they entered the car.

"I can, don't worry" Tae said "That's why I sold my life" Tae thinks smiling sadly.

"Amma, we can fix the marriage this month ending, meanwhile Sooyun noona can get better and we also have to go to the village to meet his grandparents" Tae informed who nods agreeing. Jungkook dropped them at Kim's before going to Jeon's house.
--------

Jhope in college
The top companies visited college for campus interviews and Jhope was waiting for the interview results which he attended this morning.

One of the faculty called his name "Jhope" and he stood up, went to them "Yes mam" the teacher threw his resume at his face and said "I had huge respect for you but you shattered it all, getting a good job is not easy still you played with it" his mam was shouting at him which left Jhope confused.

"What happened mam?" He really wants this job so he can help Tae financially, his heart was beating fast in tension. "Look into the resume clearly" the professor said and walked away glaring at Jhope.