15

💖
.
.
.
Taehyung absent mindedly looking at the laptop screen. Jimin shaked his shoulder, calling him.

"Huh?... What?" Tae flinched then looked at Jimin.

"What happened to you?, You're staring at the screen for minutes"

Taehyung looked at the screen then let out a sigh

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked worrying.

"Jungkook took action against T-nagar branch ceo Kang"

"Woah really, that's good, at last we don't have to overwork for them" Jimin clapped.

"Ceo Kang is a dangerous person. He tried to misbehave with me when I went there. I'm afraid he will do something to him" He can't work knowing his husband is in dangerous place.

"Mr.Jeon is not someone who's afraid of a person like Kang'' Jimin knows Tae is worried for nothing.

"I know, I'm afraid of him getting hurt. You know he collected every information himself secretly" Tae eyes glistening, Jungkook is the single man behind Kang's fall down so he is afraid that Kang will do something to his husband.

"Thinking of Kang will find out about his research and try to change things, he didn't sleep the whole night and he never listened to me at all, I advised him to take Appa's help but he had a fight with me" Tae complained about his husband's actions.

Jimin laughs at Tae's cute angry face

"Don't laugh" Tae lightly slapped Jimin.

"Seriously, you're behaving like a typical wife" Jimin again laughed and earned a glare.

"I understand your concern for his safety but he is the son of our Namjoon sir and future heir of Jeon textiles, he has responsibilities too" Short male seriously said.

"Yeah I understand" Tae agreed with Jimin half-heartedly. Jimin hugged Tae "Don't worry, he will be alright".

Taehyung nods. But his heart is not calming, he glances at his phone from time to time hoping Namjoon or Jungkook to call him to inform that everything went well. At last he himself dialed Namjoon number.

Taehyung📱: Hello appa, Is everything okay?
Namjoon📱: Don't know Tae, police officer just called me and informed that Jungkook didn't take any of the officers.

Taehyung📱: What?, He went there alone? "he asked panicking"

Namjoon📱: Don't worry Tae, he went with Yoongi.

Taehyung📱: Appa, send cops there.
Namjoon📱: If Jungkook wants, he would have taken them, let Jungkook handle it in his way.

Taehyung📱: What are you saying appa?, he's alone there, what if employees stand with kang and attack him. "At the end his voice turns into a whimper".

Namjoon📱: Ok ok, I will send cops there, you don't worry.
Taehyung hanged up the call.

Taehyung is scared of seeing Jungkook hurt, He thinks what if employees trust Kang and attack Jungkook. But he doesn't know how clever his husband is, after all they are a newly married couple. Taehyung didn't see how Jungkook works in this kind of situation so he gets afraid.

Namjoon knows very well about his son and his working style, he never interfered with Jungkook's way of working, because his son always proved that he's capable of doing anything.
--------

Taehyung works lazily, he is not in his regular spirit because of his thoughts. He was unaware of the surroundings and people, but his heart beats fast hearing the employees taking Jungkook's name.