8

💖
.
.
.
Namjoon is waiting for Taehyung family as he and Jungkook arrived ten minutes before, He called Taehyung and asked where they were and he said they were on the way.

Namjoon takes his wallet and looks at the photo. "Today is our son's marriage, I hope I am doing a great job in taking care of him without you but I can't fill the mother's place in his life, please bless him" He pecked the photo.

He put the wallet back to his pocket, wiped his tears away when he noticed the Taehyung car coming.

"Tae, why are you not ready?" CEO glared at the makeup artist.

"I did makeup for his sister, sir" Makeup artist explained.

"I-- mean bride's sister also needs to get ready" Minseo said, noticing namjoon glare on them.

"Appa, it's okay I will get ready soon and Jimin will kill me if I do my makeup without him," Tae said.

Minseo looks at Sooyun mumbling how Taehyung is calling Namjoon, appa.

"Alright go in, Jungkook is fully ready to tie a three knot in your neck" Namjoon said smiling.

Taehyung just nods, Jimin jumped on Taehyung from back shouting "I'm here bestie"

Namjoon smiled at Tae and Jimin "Ok then get ready soon"
--------

After getting ready Taehyung was sitting waiting for someone to call him to the Mandap stage which was arranged in the temple.

"Aww you look gorgeous" Jimin said smiling.

"Yeah I do" Tae too smiled while looking at himself in the mirror, this is the first time he looks pretty with all the news things in him like saree,jewelry.

"Jungkook will faint looking at you" before Taehyung reacts at the Jimin comment, they heard a knock sound followed by a voice.

"May I come in?" Jungkook asked from the other side.

"Mr.Jeon but you..." Jimin asked shockingly, he is going to get married in a few minutes but here he is sneaking into his bride's room.

Taehyung widens his eyes, why Jungkook is here now, he must be in the mandap stage.

"I want to talk with Taehyung alone," Jungkook said.

"Ohh ok I leave you both" Jimin left after nodding at Tae.

"You look beautiful more than I imagined" Jungkook first said, breaking the silence.

"He imagined me in a wedding dress." Tae thought surprising. "Thankyou, you look handsome too" Jungkook looks different in a silk shirt and dhoti.

"Hmm, here" Jungkook handed the papers "This is the contract papers".

Taehyung takes the papers from him, reads it which says he has all the rights in Jungkook and his properties, he will be the legal wife of Jungkook and Jungkook also has every rights on him but for a year only.

"After one year of today, we'll part the ways" Jungkook said, shaking Tae from his dilemma.

"So I'm signing a divorce papers before even marriage, this is how my life is going to be," Tae thought, feeling pity for his heart.

"What are you thinking? Sign it" Jungkook gave him a pen.

Taehyung signed while tears were falling from his eyes, he signed without thinking of consequences after one year, his mind only thinking about his family now.

"Don't cry, you can meet your family anytime" Jungkook said, thinking Tae was crying because he was leaving the family.

"I signed" Tae gave the papers back.