65

💖
.
.
.
Jungkook checked the flowers and lights again then stood outside to receive Taehyung.

The car dropped younger at seven in the evening, Jungkook's smile fell when he saw Tae didn't wear the saree he gave but soon smiled thinking he may be tired of changing.

Jungkook ran and stood near Tae "Hyung, turn the car and wait for us on the opposite road" he nodded at the driver then took his wife inside while back hugging him.

"Do you remember the incident where we first met" Jungkook chuckles continuing "I wanted to start our new life where we met for the first time"

They walked while hugging, Tae was void from any reaction but he felt stupid seeing the decoration and happy face of Jungkook.

"I cooked your favorite dishes and snacks, you know the panni puri Bhai was the one guided me"

"I wanted to live with you happily and our little baby, this is the perfect place to show my heart" Jungkook turned to him and cupped his face "Taehyung I..."

Tae couldn't take any more of this nonsense, he lost his patience when Jungkook used the purest and selfless word in his plan that led him to slap the older one.

The loud noise echoed in the empty area, Jungkook's face turned sideways by the force and the finger marks appeared. This is the first time he is getting slapped, not even his father has raised his hands on him.

"Taehyung" Jungkook called him warningly, gritting his teeth.

"Did you enjoy playing with me, are you satisfied seeing me cry" Jungkook was the one got slapped but the younger one was crying.

"Tae, what happened?" Jungkook took a step near his wife, raising his hand.

"Don't touch me" Tae jerked hand away "Do you think I am a feelingless robot, why are you always hurting me?"

"This, Who needs this fake drama?" Tae pointed at decorations and shoved the table down that had food and pushed the light and decorations.

He behaved like a crazy man, he was in pain and betrayal. Other hand Jungkook has no idea why Taehyung is behaving like that, they even had a normal conversation a few minutes before, then why? He is confused seeing him now. 

"I hate your face, hate your words, hate your fake care and I just despise your presence" Tae eyes showed only hate for Jungkook.

"What happened to you, we ju...." Before the older man could finish his words Tae cut him "We? Don't make me laugh, there no we between you and me, your are my child's father that's all"

They always played saying this is my child and he will look like me or she will look like me but now hearing it feel unsettled to Jungkook.

"I want legal divorce from you, get it ready as you're similar with a contracts so its not difficult for you and I WANT MY CHILD'S CUSTODY,you will only co-parent him" Taehyung points his finger at Jungkook, his eyes red in rage and cries.

"Please stop this, Tae." Jungkook hold younger hand, almost pleading.

Tae pulled his hand back forcefully "I will leave your house after Grandma left to village so please don't disturb me, better don't show your face for few days" Tae wanted to say he didn't wish to see him at all but the child is stopping him to say that afterall he will meet frequently for the child. He held his stomach and walked out, wiping his tears which ran down non-stop.

Jungkook stood frozen, a drop of tear fell down from his left eyes. Soon he blinked it away then ran following Taehyung. His health is important now and they had to cross the road to reach the car.