59

💖
.
.
.
Taehyung came back home and started preparing for dinner.

"I will do it" Mrs.Kim said, taking a knife from Tae.

"It's okay Amma" Tae didn't say more and started cutting the coconut for chutney.

"Son-in-law will get angry at me if I let you work" Mrs.Kim smiled and took the coconut from Tae.

Tae huffed and left for his room, his mood already sour by not seeing Jungkook, he was doing dinner just to distract his mind and again Mrs.Kim reminded him.

"Your appa is so bad, he didn't come to see you" he sulked. Soon he had dinner and settled to sleep, that's when his phone rang.

"Who is this?"

"As if, Your husband" Jungkook rolled his eyes as Tae spoke like he didn't recognise the number.

"I don't have any husband who forgot that he has a child to take care of" Tae pouted but maintained his touch posture.

"The child isn't born yet or you mention yourself as a child? Don't worry you are my first child"

Tae smiled, soon hiding his smile he asked "What do you want?"

"Did you have your dinner?"

"Yes"

"Ok then, bye" Jungkook didn't cut the phone.

Tae gritted his teeth "Ok Bye"

"Tae wait wait"

"What?" Tae shouted, irritated by how Jungkook just called to ask about his dinner.

"Before hanging up, do some good things to your husband"

Tae bit his lips knowing the meaning "What should I do?" He asked like he wasn't aware of what older asked.

"Maybe a kiss?" Jungkook knows the younger one is blushing as he didn't reply for a minute "What happened?"

"Huh No, why should I kiss you?" Tae twisted his lips.

"Tae this is over, father of your kid asking for a kiss but you're refusing"

"Don't start your drama, I'm giving you just because I am sleepy. After giving it, I can sleep early" Tae reasoned.

Jungkook rubbed his cheek and pressed the phone more into his cheek, after a moment of silence he heard a long Ummmah sound that made him smile wide "Alright, Good night."

"Hey what about me? I mean your child wants a kiss too" Tae looked down, praying Jungkook should not be caught.

Jungkook looks at the wedding photo of them which was placed on the side table "Umah" he didn't drag like Tae but his voice made tingles to younger "Did my first child catch the kiss?"

Tae cut the phone immediately, slapping his forehead lightly for acting silly.
------------

Next Day
As usual Jungkook waited near the elevator for Tae, at first he waited with full happiness and as time passed he became anxious. He looked at the watch, the time of employees arriving for the morning shift as passed.

"Why is he late today?" Jungkook took his phone, calling Taehyung number and he got the systamatic voice of his phone switched off.

"What the hell.. oh yes Jhope" He called Jhope.

"Hello brother-in-law"

"Jhope, where is your Hyung? Why didn't he come to the office yet"

"He didn't come yet? But the car was already in front of the house. I am in the office now so I don't know" Jhope worriedly said.