21

💖
.
.
.
The next day Tae and Jungkook were sleeping like stones, Namjoon knocked on their door many times but there was no response from the other side.

Phone rang non-stop in the room but that didn't disturb the couple since they were tired from yesterday's work.

"Tae, stop the alarm" Jungkook mumbles, covering his ears with a blanket.

Tae wants to lift his weight from the bed, his body is not co-operating "I'm sleepy" Tae turns to the other side.

Again the phone ringing sound heard, this time Tae attended the call if not Jungkook would have smashed the phone.

"Where are you Tae?, we're waiting for you" Mrs.Kim's voice reached Tae which made him sit on the bed, glancing at the clock.

"I will be there soon" Taehyung cut the call, went to the washroom in a hurry.

He came back after bathing and looked at Jungkook, only a deep sigh left his lips because waking his husband was not an easy task.

"Ennenga'' Tae shakes Jungkook's body "Get up, today is Minseo's engagement".

"Minseo can go to hell, now let me sleep" Jungkook shows his back to Tae, completely hiding his face in a pillow.

Tae falls above Jungkook's back putting his whole weight on him, his fingers going on the sleeping man's ears.

Jungkook holds Tae's hand and shifts their position in a moment of seconds which made Tae gasp. Tae was sandwiched between the bed and his husband.

"Why are you not wearing a saree?" Jungkook asked, eyeing Tae's kurti.

"I- I will change in my home" Taehyung says, still not coming out from the shock.

Jungkook Hmm-ed, roaming his hands on the clothed waist of his wife. Taehyung wets his lips not knowing what to do, seeing the man so close to him is tempting, he doesn't want to change their position and wants to look at Jungkook for a long time.

The door knocking sound made Jungkook back away and went to open the door.

"Idiot, your mother-in-law called me many times, get ready quick" Namjoon said,

Tae got out of the bed and said, "Waking him up is not easy," Tae said.

"Look who's talking, the one who sleeps like dead a few minutes before" Jungkook sarcastically said.

"Alright stop your bickering, here is the clothes for engagement, get ready" Namjoon handed the suit and saree.

"Appa, no need for a new one, I will wear my amma's saree'' Taehyung said.

"Why?, I already prepared clothes for you both, since you guys were busy at work yesterday".

"We will be ready," Jungkook said, taking the clothes from Namjoon.

Namjoon smiles "One more thing, Tae I know you don't have many saree's but you're leaving to my mother's place, people there only wear saree and dhoti so I asked kala sister (cleaning worker) to select a few saree's for you".

Before Tae could answer Jungkook interpreted "What? I am not wearing a dhoti, it's uncomfortable".

"I know, your grandma knows that too, but Tae is new to our family. He needs to impress them so being traditional can impress them, Tae" Namjoon said.

Jungkook and Namjoon both looked at Tae for an answer. 

"It's okay, I am comfortable to wear anything as long as it covers my body," Tae said, smiling at Namjoon.