57

💖
.
.
.
At the end of the day Taehyung packed his bag, ready to leave "Let Yoongi drop you to the bus stop" Jimin said.

"No need, I will drop him to his home" Jungkook interpreted.

"Appa sent me a car, no thanks" Tae faked a smile to Jungkook and turned to Jimin "Don't worry about me" he nodded assuring.

Jungkook poked his tongue inside his mouth "Isn't he being too much? The body is full of arrogance." He mumbled seeing Tae's back walking away and went to Jeon mansion.

The next day, Jungkook woke up early and got ready in casuals and he went to the kitchen packing the food Jin cooked. Namjoon watched his actions "Did the sun rise on the west side or what? You woke up early on Sunday"

"I am going to Tae" Jin smiled at Jungkook who was happily packing the box and zipping it in a carrier bag "Bye oldies, enjoy your romance"

"Yaah who are you calling old, come here give back the food I cooked early in the morning for you" Jin shouted but Jungkook just jogged away showing his tongue, teasing them.

Namjoon laughed genuinely, "I wish him to always be happy." he said looking out at the way Jungkook went. Jin hugged his arm "Everything will be alright, the new member of our family will unite his/her parents."
---------

Jungkook removed his shoes "Jhope" he called as he didn't see anyone in the hall.

"What are you doing here?" Tae asked, folding his arms against the chest. He is wearing a simple salwar top with palazzo pants.

"Why are you awake in the early morning of Sunday?" Jungkook didn't expect Taehyung to be awake as they always cuddle till afternoon. Poor boy doesn't know this is not Taehyung's home.

"You are cooking? Where is that old lady and your super good sisters?" Jungkook gets angry as his pregnant wife is cooking while others are not even out of their room.

"I got hungry so.. " Tae lied even though he has been the one making breakfast for the past month.

"I brought a breakfast for you, mom prepared it specially for you" Jungkook opened the bag and took out the boxes "Multi grain dosa with tomato chutney, avocado salad, scrambled eggs, nuts ladoo and banana milkshake, I wanted to pluck the strawberry for you but mom said you shouldn't eat strawberry daily"

Tae's mouth hangs open and he is lost in words "You made mom work, he too has only one day for rest."

"He wanted to make breakfast for you and he is happy, now come eat" Jungkook said, went to the kitchen to take a plate and came back glaring at Tae "You made dozens of idly for you huh?  Where is that old lady?" Jungkook shouted that it resulted in Mrs.Kim coming out of the room.

"Son-in-law welcome, when did you come?"

"I came half an hour ago, why is Taehyung preparing breakfast while your daughter and you are sleeping peacefully?" Jungkook asked.

"Tae, why did you strain yourself?" Mrs.Kim is concerned.

"He is hungry and you are all sleeping, then the ghost will make breakfast for him?" Jungkook mocked her.

"Son-in-law, what are you talking about?"

"Go prepare a side dish" Jungkook said and sat beside Taehyung serving him breakfast.

Mrs.Kim was stunned at Jungkook's orderly tone, she looked at Tae who was pretending like he didn't hear anything.

Jungkook made Taehyung eat fully and walked around to digest "Let's take rest"