51

💖
.
.
.
Jungkook sat on the bed looking around the room "How many times have I told you to drop the clothes on the laundry basket?" Tae's voice rang in his ears. Tae always picks up his used clothes as he leaves them on the bed or the floor.  

"Ennenga, don't go without eating breakfast" It made him smile thinking how Tae used to order him.

"Mr.Jeon you're so irresponsible, please take care of yourself" he can imagine Tae placing his one hand on hip and another one pointing at him with a cute angry face.

"I can't see you in pain" Tears falling from the beautiful eyes which are the result of the worries about him.

"Scoundrel" the way Tae twists his lips in annoyance while hiding the blush whenever he teases him.

Jungkook closed his eyes, this room feels only Taehyung to him. He walked to the dressing room to take his dress to the bath but noticed Taehyung clothes still in the racks "Tae didn't take his clothes?" He moved to another door but his clothes were not there "So he took back what was brought from his house but didn't take anything we brought for him"

Jungkook checked the jewels in the locker and everything was in the place "This is all dad brought for him, he didn't even take the choker dad presented him at our wedding" he closed the door in disappointment. Suddenly he remembered something then searched the jewelleries and a smile appeared on his lips "He took the anklet I brought of him on his birthday"

Jungkook came back and sat on the bed "I really miss you Tae" he touched his cheeks and was surprised that he was crying "I can't even survive the month without you, how did I let you go from me?"

"I am just stupid, now I don't know what to do" He fell back on the bed, his hand moved to the chest where Tae usually sleeps and looked beside him hoping for his wife to be there. He covered his eyes sobbing "I miss you"

A question arose in his mind, why is he missing Tae and he wiped his eyes while taking the laptop to search 'why did you miss someone?'

"You miss them because you really care about the person and you value them" Jungkook read the reply.

"Of course I care for him, then again why did I care about him and value him" he questioned himself "I think I..lo..ve him" his lips trembled and soon a big smile adored his lips.

"OH MY GOD I LOVE HIM, I LOVE Tae" Jungkook shouted jumping on the bed. He danced, pulling his hair back in a cinematic style.

"How is that possible, I can't believe I love someone" Jungkook heard his own heartbeat which was beating abnormally.

He closed his eyes, their first meeting came to his vision, he noticed how Taehyung was breathtakingly pretty and his confused expression when he warped his arm around the shoulder looked cute.

He didn't even realize he remembered everything about the pretty male, Taehyung occupied his mind and heart without getting permission from him, just the thought of younger made him feel funny which is actually good to feel.

He doesn't know when he started to feel different for Tae or he can point out the exact timing he fell in love, the separation between them made him know the love he feels for Taehyung.

Namjoon and Jin came to his room hearing his shouting and saw him dancing weirdly "Atlast he lost his screw, let's go"

Jin worriedly looked at him "But he..." Namjoon dragged him "He needs to know Tae's value, leave him alone for now" Jin nods at him.

Jungkook got excited by the fact he loves Tae, he took his phone "I will call him to inform my feelings" but he stopped "No no Yoongi Hyung prepared so much for Jimin so I have to do something to impress him too, ours will be special after all this is the great Jungkook's love" he lifted his collar in proud.