34

💖
.
.
.
Next Day at Work
Employees greeted Jungkook as he became the new chairman. His cabin was renovated as he didn't want to shift to Namjoon's cabin, his dad is retired but he has all the rights to use his cabin as always.

Jungkook held the meeting with other branch CEOs. They all came to greet Jungkook but only the Jeon building employees knew how he was waiting to roast them.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen, I took a long time to meet you all, after all I was just the CEO like you all, I had to gather information about you to know more of each person and little bit of experience before facing the experienced people" Jungkook said.

Others smiled at him thinking how polite their new chairman was.

"I patrolled this building the day before yesterday, unfortunately I had found many black goats. Many people cheated us just sitting under my father's nose, how can we believe that the people far away from the chairman not cheat?" Jungkook narrowed his eyes looking around.

The CEOs trembled and looked at one another, Namjoon always hired someone to look after the other branch's characteristics so they could cheat but now Jungkook himself stepped in to look after them.

"Most of the people here are CEOs of different branches so let me warn you beforehand, I don't accept theft or cheating so be careful while running the company and I already found some black goats between you, they will receive the termination letters before you reach your home" Jungkook calmly said.

"Don't send your incomplete files to the main branch, you have every department in your company itself. If they're talentless to solve the simple problems then why hire them in the first place" Jungkook glared at them, especially the Delhi branch CEO who was sweating visibly.

"Hope you all follow me with loyalty, Thankyou" Jungkook joined his hand and left buttoning his blazer, leaving them dumbfounded. His words and goals are sharp and straight forward without any lacking.
--------

Tae looks at the phone from time to time, he knows Jungkook will definitely warn the CEOs and he just wants him to go calmly rather than in full fighting mode.

"I heard Mr.Jeon didn't even leave the other CEOs, god man he's think blooded" Tae heard the gossips. 

"Of course he would be, who will allow to steal in their own company, Namjoon sir is soft hearted but Jungkook sir is a total tiger, from now on no mistakes can happen in our company" Another one said.

Tae sighed looking down, why he was worrying so much about Jungkook, he is not a child he knows what to do but... he questioned himself "why my heart is beating fast whenever he does something dangerous"

Jimin held Tae's hand feeling his best friend's tensed face "Yoongi just messaged me, the meeting was over, Mr.Jeon indeed fired the people who neglected the work and warned others not to do that anymore".

Tae nods, he had to support Jungkook's decision. His fear can disappear as time flies.
---------

Tomorrow is sunday so no work. The Jeon couple are smooching on one another, late at night rather than sleeping, they don't have to wake up early tomorrow so they can sleep late. Jungkook is shirtless, only in his sweatpants.

"Enough, let me breathe" Tae pushed Jungkook lightly away from him, the older one was literally laying on him.

Taehyung was comfortable in wearing anything in front of Jungkook now, so he is wearing a spaghetti sleeve tank top that shows his tummy, whenever he lifts his hand and long skirt which reaches his ankles.

Jungkook again buried his face on the younger's neck. His hand went to the sleeve of the tank top which Tae was wearing, pulling it down exposing the shoulder. He gave attention to the shoulder area leaving the marks on the clear skin.