63

💖
.
.
.
Taehyung sat on the bed and looked at the clock "3 o'clock? But I am hungry" he rubbed his stomach.

"Ennenga" Tae patted Jungkook's back but the older one didn't move an inch. He doesn't want to disturb the sleeping man but his hunger is killing him so he gets up slowly to go down.

"It's better to go with him" Younger talked to himself then harshly slapped Jungkook back.

"Ahh" Jungkook rubbed his back and turned his face to sleep. Tae sighed then shook him "Don't disturb me, Tae"

"Get up, I am hungry"

"Hungry?" Jungkook opened his eyes then sat up "Did you see the time, let's eat in the morning" he again fell back.

"I want to eat something now." Tae demanded. Without any escape Jungkook half-sleeping accompanied him to the kitchen.

The chairman sat on the kitchen slab and slept in a sitting position. Tae took the ice cream from the fridge then started eating very happily.

After licking the full box he again shook the sleeping man "I ate, let's go"

Jungkook widened his eyes fully, waking up "Youuu" he calmed down himself "Okay everything for the child" he nodded to himself.

Tae slowly got near Jungkook and played with his fingers "Ennenga, I want to eat Bitter gourd halwa"

"Bitter gourd and halwa? They don't even match in a single sentence, from where did you get the idea of eating that sh*t" Jungkook doubtfully watched being a little puppy.

It's not new for him, Taehyung sometimes acts like a wild tiger and sometimes he acts like a kicked out puppy. Even Jungkook's sleeping place is according to his mood, if he wants to hug then Jungkook has to join him in bed and if he doesn't want him then the older one has to sleep in the mattress that is set on the floor.

"It's yucky I know but baby wants it" Tae placed his hands on the tummy.

Jungkook rolled his tongue against inner mouth, clearly annoyed by the pregnant man. "Alright, I will cook for you tomorrow." He ended the conversation as he wanted to sleep.

"Ok" Tae gave a full smile and slowly walked to the room holding Jungkook's hand.
---------
Do-yun has been facing the loss and the creditors are asking him for the money back so he decided to sell the jewels to repay the money.

Minseo had got slapped and beaten by him for stopping him from selling the jewels. Now she is  sitting on the ground, her hair and saree was disheveled, she is crying as she watches her husband taking all of her jewelry.

"They are my jewels, what right do you have to take that?" Minseo didn't stop with that, her heart is burning as she remembers how proudly she had walked around full of gold jewelleries in every gathering and function.

Do-yun kicked her "Because of you I am at a loss, shut your mouth and stay here as this house's maid or go back to your mother's house" he left with a bag of jewelry.

These days Minseo had been treated poorly in this house, her mother-in-law treating her worse than a maid. She lost her power in this house when Do-yun stopped supporting her.

"Hey get up and wash the vessels" Minseo heard her mother-in-law's voice, she wiped her tears and tied her hair in a messy bun then proceeded to wash the vessels.

She is a proud and self centered woman who always wanted to be rich and higher class than her other siblings and that pride is not allowed to go back to her mother's home, she only gets to eat after doing all the house chores that's why she is silently doing everything.