23

Many asked for an update today, so here it is. Enjoy♡♡

💖
.
.
.
Tae came to their shared room to call Jungkook for breakfast, he saw Jungkook was sitting on the bed.

"Why didn't you dry your hair?" Tae asked while coming in.

"We don't have a dryer here," Jungkook said, pulling his wet hair back.

Tae shook his head disappointingly "You will catch cold" starts drying Jungkook's hair with his saree pallu.

Jungkook obediently sat there, his eyes landed the exposed waist between the saree, which is now showing more skin as the younger pulling the edges of the saree to dry the hair, his hand itching to hold the waist but he controlled it fisting it. He wet his lips while staring deeply at the bare skin, he finally held it not able to control the urge to hold.

Tae stopped for a moment then continued with his work, he didn't mind the skin contact thinking maybe Jungkook wanted a grip to hold as he was shaking his head while drying.

"Your tummy is cute and the mole near the navel is very pleasing to my eyes" Jungkook said, not taking the eyes from the opposite view of the hip.

"What nonsense are you talking about?, many have mole near navel" Tae said not knowing Jungkook's thoughts.

Tae normally replied, he could never think of Jungkook seeing him in a sexual way so he thought older one's were just complimenting him.

"I saw yours only" Jungkook caresses his thumb above the mole.

"Huh? maybe that's why you're overrating it"

"And I have a belly, you know it's hard to reduce belly fat" Taehyung said.

"Don't reduce it, I like you being yourself" Jungkook offended "I like your slim body, your long fingers, medium size boobs, sexy honey thighs and slim waist with cute belly fat & the mole on it was cherry on the top, your body is totally my type" Jungkook said in husky voice which sends shivers in Tae's spine.

"Is..is he checking me out?" Tae question to himself, he is stunned by Jungkook words, aren't they perfect colleagues in the bedroom too, then from when these thoughts came between them.

"I...i" Tae gulps his saliva, unable to talk looking at the seductive eyes Jungkook is giving now.

Hearing the knock Taehyung backed away
"Grandma is asking you both for breakfast, come soon" they heard Priya's voice from outside.

Taehyung immediately left the room as he didn't know what to do in the situation, after settling Tae noticed the new member, he thought the man might be Jungkook's grandpa.

Jungkook walked out of the room, his eyes fell on his wife first who also noticed him but put down his head as if he didn't want to see Jungkook. Then Jungkook's eyes fell on his grandpa, he bent down to get blessings but all he received was beating.

Grandpa beats Jungkook with his walking stick, Tae stands in front of Jungkook in instinct, he knows it's between them but he can't see Jungkook getting hurt. Seeing Tae, grandpa puts down the stick.

"Sorry grandpa, I didn't come to meet you for long" Jungkook apologized.

"Don't talk to me, your dad decided his marriage as he wishes and now he didn't let us participate in your wedding too, just informed us like we're distant relations, aren't we your family?" Grandpa shouts and others didn't interrupt him.

"You should beat Dad for that, he arranged my marriage, I didn't elope with my wife like him" Jungkook said and hid behind Tae as he saw grandpa lifting the stick again.