4

💖
.
.
.
𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐈𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤
As usual Tae was working, Jungkook came near him.

"Why Mr.Lim's accounts are pending?" Jungkook asked him.

"We didn't get expenses vouchers from the finance department,sir" Taehyung replied.

"I will get it, do complete his accounts" Jungkook maintained his professional face. Tae agreed to complete it.

Jungkook turns to leave, then again looks at Tae, "Why not wearing a saree today?"

Taehyung was confused, didn't believe Jungkook really asked about his dressing "Huh?"

"It's my choice, I can wear anything, what is the matter with you" He scolded Jungkook in his mind

"Yesterday was my birthday, that's why I wore a saree." Shaking off his thinking, he replied politely.

"Ohh" Jungkook looked at Tae's clothed waist before going.

"This guy really...." Tae frustratedly sat in the chair.

"I told you he's a psycho but the thing is he only looks at you not others" Jimin doubtfully glanced at Tae.

"Leave him, we have to finish Mr.Lim's file"

"Ahh why?" Jimin whined.

"Mr.Jeon asked for it" Tae said, continuing his work.

"Again over time work" Jimin lazily lay on the table, crying over his work.

They left the office late, after finishing off the files. Jimin decided to take a taxi as it was late at night, Tae agreed saying he too will take the taxi.

"Tae, look there" Jimin pointed to the specific place.

Tae looked where Jimin was pointing and saw Jungkook talking with a girl, leaning on the car with his hands resting inside the pocket. The way that the girl is talking and holding Jungkook's biceps looks like a couple.

"Finally he likes someone, Namjoon sir will rest assured" Taehyung smiled.

"Why is that?" Jimin asked.

"He is not interested in marriage so sir introduced girls to him for a date," Tae explained.

"He is having a date while making us work, hope his date is psycho like him" Jimin angrily glared at Jungkook.

Tae nudged Jimin's shoulder telling him, not to say like that, Jimin simply rolled his eyes.

After a few minutes Jimin's cab came, he went in the cab, Tae was still waiting for his cab.

Jungkook suddenly walked towards him and put his arms on his shoulder.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook "Huh? What?"

"This is my lover, now you can go back" Jungkook dropped bomb,making Tae freeze on the spot.

"No, you're lying, you don't have any lover" The beautiful lady refused to believe it.

"Look here, I'm not interested in you so don't disturb me or else I will file a complaint against you for stalking me" Jungkook said, still holding Tae in his arms.

That lady glared at Tae and launched towards him "You bitch.."

"Hey" Jungkook shouts at her "I don't hit girls, don't make me do that".

The lady was fuming in anger and Taehyung was confused about the whole situation.

"Let's go" Jungkook took Tae to his car,made him sit in the passenger seat and he sat on the driver seat.