14

💖
.
.
.
Tae was working on his regular desk and Namjoon and Jungkook works from their cabin.

"You look beautiful" Jimin complimented Tae as he was looking homely.

Taehyung smiles "I'm always beautiful"

"Can't deny," Jimin nods.

Taehyung smiles softly and starts to work, Jimin also concentrates on his work.

Few minutes of working, Yoongi came there and called Tae "Mrs.Jeon"

Taehyung widened his eyes hearing that, then looked around and found people looking at him. He closed his eyes, sighing.

"Mr.Yoongi, please call me Taehyung," Tae said, still not used to being called by his husband's surname.

"Sorry Mrs.Jeon" Yoongi apologized but not correcting.

"Taehyung" Tae corrected him.

"Yes, sorry Taehyung" This time Yoongi called correctly as Tae said.

"Do you want something?" Tae asked the assistant of his husband.

"Mr.Jeon asked the files that came from T-nagar branch for clearing accounts"

"Why?"

Every Jeon textiles branch has an accounts department but Jeon corporation in chennai is the main branch, so some of the branches send their doubtful files to the main branch like pending accounts and finance. But T-nagar textiles always send their files here to solve problems. Taehyung and Jungkook talked about this during their honeymoon.

Taehyung confusedly thinks of various reasons behind it. Why is Jungkook involving in other branch business while they have many works in Jeon corporation building?

"He wants to see the files that were sent here," Yoongi said. 

Jimin scoffs "You are not able to take it alone"

Jimin, who was listening to Yoongi replied, he was irritated by the fact that he needs to work on other branch accounts.

Yoongi immediately turned towards Jimin, his neck would have cracked, that's how much speed he turned.

He looks at Jimin observing and thinking why the voice is similar. Maybe he is the one... He shakes his head, shu-ing his thoughts, and maintains a professional posture.

"Why is that?"

"We have more than hundred files from T-nagar textile," Jimin irritatedly said.

"More than hundred?" Yoongi confusingly asked Tae and he earned a nod for him.

"Then, I will escort men's to take it" Yoongi said.

Tae glanced at Yoongi expecting the assistant to say something or leave the place, because he was just standing more like staring at Jimin without saying anything.

Taehyung waves his hand "Excuse me"

Yoongi blinks his eyes "Oh yeah, I will leave now".

Yoongi left the place after glancing at Jimin one last time.

"Tae, don't you think he seems sus," Jimin whispered to his friend.

"I don't think so. He's good person, I had met him before and he said Assistant Min is very loyal and genuine person"

"Who said that?" Jimin asked.

"You know he" titled his head expecting Jimin to get it.

"He means who?" Jimin cluelessly asked.