56

💖
.
.
.
Today was very exhausted, Taehyung laid on the bed and left a few sighs of relief, he placed his hand on the tummy "I wonder if you will be like your appa, rude, silly, determined, unpredictable and a total scoundrel" he smiled at Jungkook teary eyes of knowing about the pregnancy "Your appa is happy about you and me too, good night baby" he closed his eyes to sleep.

Next day
Jungkook came out of the washroom wearing a full black, a black shirt that hugged his body perfectly with matching pants and black sparkling blazer adding a more attractiveness.

He usually gels his hair up showing his forehead but today he left it moved freely and removed his top two buttons then wore a platinum thin chain with a ring in the middle that was resting on the V shaped gap.

He made sure to show his neck mole and Adam's apple and pick up a ring sliding it in his index finger and little finger and smirked looking himself "You can't escape from me Mrs.Jeon"

On the other hand, Tae lazily woke up and took a simple saree and got annoyed finding the blouse so he took his old crop top which he wore on his college days, he left the saree one fleet to hide the tummy.

"Tae, car is here for you" Mrs.Kim said, Tae went out and smiled at their home's driver "Master, we're here to pick you up for office"

"Pick me up? But I can go to the office myself." Tae said.

"But Namjoon sir ordered me to drop you to the office daily" The driver explained.

"Appa said, then okay wait for me" Tae came back with his back.

The driver dropped him off and told him to wait in the evening and he replied with a thank you

The driver dropped him off and told him to wait in the evening and he replied with a thank you. He feels tired without doing any work and wants to sleep all the time and gets irritated by small things, with his mind set it's good to avoid rushy buses so he is thankful to Namjoon.

The man waiting for him near the elevator but it's not Jungkook but Yoongi. Taehyung changed, missing the person but he didn't show it out. Yoongi followed him to the elevator and when Tae stopped in the account department the assistant closed the door.

"Mrs.Jeon, I am ordered to bring you to the top floor" Yoongi replied, Tae sighed angrily not saying anything.

When the door opened there was a chair and table covered with glass walls, Yoongi guided him inside the cabin which has all the facilities.

Glass walls covered with baby pictures, air conditioning room, water purifier, a cushion chair which is adjustable to sleep, electric milk boiler, he opened the drawer filled with fruits, nuts and seeds.

Tae closed his eyes in annoyance and opened them and asked "Where is he?" Yoongi pointed at Jungkook's cabin, at the same time the man who stole his heart came out looking dashing just to take his soul too.