5

💖
.
.
.
Taehyung hesitantly walked here and there outside of Namjoon cabin, His noona crying face made him knock on the door but stopped hearing the voices.

"Why are you behaving like this?Jungkook" Namjoon's voice echoed.

"What did I do?How can I live my whole life with someone unknown to me?" Soon Jungkook's voice was heard.

"Every couple lives like that only, if you want time then take it, get to know each other first and Eliyana is a good girl" Namjoon said.

"I don't like her"

Hearing his son Namjoon became more furious "Then look for another girl, what with that ridiculous contract drama?"

"Because no one is qualified to live with me for a lifetime," Jungkook said in his deep voice.

"I can't be with you, Jungkook. Who will agree with your stupid contract marriage" Namjoon's voice raised every passing minute.

Hearing all this,Taehyung left the place without talking to Namjoon.

"Sir already worried because of Mr.Jeon, I don't want to make him more exhausted with my problems" Tae thought moving back to his seat.

The day passed, Tae cluelessly came back home, Mrs.Kim sitting on the sofa when she saw Tae she stood up and asked "Tae, what did your boss said?".

"I haven't spoken to him, amma"

"Tae she..." Mrs.Kim nervously looked at Minseo.

"What happened?" Tae could guess something is wrong by looking at Minseo.

She would have definitely said something to insult Tae, but she keeps her mouth shut with an unexplained expression. It's unusual for her to stay quiet.

Mrs.Kim gulped "I.. she.."

"I'm pregnant" Minseo said as if it was nothing.

"WHAT, you're not married yet.Who is he?" Tae asked, panicking and thinking someone played with her sister.

"Your brother is asking something, tell him" Mrs.Kim shouted, slapping her shoulder.

"My boyfriend," Minseo mumbled.

"God" He fell on a sofa with thud, he never knew her sister has a boyfriend, isn't he important enough for her to just introduce her boyfriend to him rather than telling the pregnant news.

If she had told him before then he would have prepared for her marriage or at least saved money for her marriage. Tae thought his younger sister's marriage would be after five years as Mrs.Kim said, but now he doesn't know what to do.

"He is ready to accept me, you don't have to pretend to be worried," Minseo said in her usual rude tone.

Taehyung stood up, went to her and slapped her hard across her cheek.

"If you have a boyfriend then you should have told me before, what will others say... this is how Dad raised us, getting pregnant before marriage" Tae shouted, Minseo didn't feel a bit of guilt rather she glared at Tae but didn't say anything against him as she needs him now.

Minseo's boyfriend is Lee Do-yun, he owns an automobile shop. When they started talking he clearly mentioned no strings attached but Minseo was determined to get a rich boyfriend and settle with him so she intentionally got pregnant to tie him with her.He thought Minseo's pregnancy was accidental so he accepted his responsibility by listening to his mom as she wants an heir. He is the biggest mama's boy.

Mrs.Kim beat Minseo while Tae didn't know what to do anymore.

"I will not ask anything, help me this last time. My boyfriend's mother asked for 50 pavan gold then she will accept me" Minseo dropped the shocking news.