22

💖
.
.
.
"How dare you create problems in my engagement, what will my In-laws think?" Minseo glare Tae.

Taehyung ignored her, looking at Jungkook only, apologizing with his eyes.

"Taehyung is not only your brother but also my wife and he was invited to your engagement but he got mistreated here, who's responsible for that" Jungkook asked making minseo shut her mouth.

Jungkook went out giving a final glance to Tae, Namjoon went to Tae and they both followed Jungkook to the car.

"Tae, what you did back there was amazing," Namjoon laughs. "Appppa" Tae whines, he already made Jungkook mad and he is not even talking, just driving the car in silence.

"Why did you fight with her? We would have filed a complaint against her" Jungkook said.

"Not everything needed to go to the police and it's common for ladies to fight over things like that in my area" Tae mumbles looking down.

"Yeah right, if the small fights between the neighbors goes to court then the jail will be filled with womens" Namjoon laughed, making the situation light.

Jungkook glared at his dad then Tae "Common?, so you fight like dogs on the road" Jungkook sternly asked.

"What dog?It's just a small fight and she misbehaved with you. What should I do? Wait for the police and go to court asking justice for my husband's dignity?, Tae voice raised. "I should have plucked her hair strands out"

Jungkook shockingly looks at Tae, "Relax Tae, don't need to hyper up, Jungkook never seen a fight like that so it's foreign to him" Namjoon interfered.

There was no conversation after that, they reached home and packed their bags for the village trip.
--------

Taehyung is freshened up wearing a loose T-shirt with palazzo pants, getting ready for sleep, he noticed Jungkook was avoiding him. He always talks nonstop or talks about business or laid on the bed being lazy, but now he is stealing glances at Tae but not talking, it feels like the older one wants to say something.

Tae had enough of this ignoring game, he held Jungkook's arm "What is your problem?What do you want?" Tae asked.

"What did I want?Nothing" Jungkook answered causally, obviously lying.

Tae just looked at him and Jungkook avoided eye contact. "Okay, I am sorry for behaving rudely in the car" Jungkook finally spilled, he wanted to apologize for his words, his guilt will not let him sleep without apologizing.

Tae smiled "I forgive you, now we're okay right?" Tae asked, opening his arms, Jungkook hugged him softly, caressing the back of the head.

"Let's sleep, we have to catch a train early in the morning" Tae said, which made Jungkook groan.
----------

Next day after telling namjoon to take care of himself and all, Taehyung and Jungkook reached the village, they took flight and landed at a nearby airport and took a train to reach the village. Train journey was a new experience after many years. Jungkook visited his grandparents many times but the last time he met them was before he went to Dubai for studies and he continued to stay there so he didn't have time to meet them.

📢Namjoon family

First brother- (Raja- wife Rekha) they had two sons (Vishnu and Deva)
*Vishnu's wife Rema, they had one girl (Teena- 15 years old, school girl)
*Deva's wife Anu

Namjoon's younger brother (Shiva- wife Sita) had one girl and one boy (Karthik and uma)
*Karthik wife Priya
*Uma husband Dinesh

Namjoon younger sister (Soniya- husband kesavan)
They had Two girls (Reshma and Vinaya) they both are studying in college.