40

💖
.
.
.
Jungkook was sitting on the bed thinking deeply, Tae came back from the washroom and looked at him "Are you worried about appa meeting your mom?" He sits beside holding his hand as a support. 

"No, I saw the red transparent saree in the mall so I'm thinking how it will look on you" Jungkook said, making the younger sigh in anger.

Taehyung was worried about him, Jungkook didn't meet his mom, of course anyone can miss the person who gave birth to him and his Dad met his mom then he broke down after their first meeting but his husband thinking about him in saree without any worries.

"Can you wear a red saree for me" Jungkook asked, in return Tae pulled his hair harshly "seriously, I was worried here and you.." Continued to pull hair.

"Hey Tae, leave me ahh" Jungkook tried to remove the hand on his hair but didn't succeed so he pulled his wife under him on the bed, that sudden action made Tae off-guard so he left the hair.

"Why are you worried about them?My dad is a love sick puppy for him so they must be in bed right now like us so pray that they will not come back with my sibling rather than worrying" Jungkook said biting the chubby cheeks.

"How can you so cool about it?appa cried after meeting him" Tae said.

"He might be overwhelmed, my expected reaction of dad meeting my mom after many years is getting angry but instead he cried so definitely there's love between them, I don't know about mom but dad still love him for sure, my worry is what if they did things in bed and  my mom got pregnant and make me elder brother at this age" Jungkook seriously thinking scratch his chin.

Tae slapped his shoulder "What do you think about your mom?Are you angry with him?"

Jungkook's smiling face changed "Yes, I am angry with him for leaving my dad, making him cry and causing him a pain for all these years, I want them together because that's what makes my dad happy but I will not forgive him"

Tae guided his face to his neck, caressing his hair and nape "He is the person who gave birth to you so don't hate him so much, I will be with you in everything" Jungkook nods giving neck kisses and smiling at the care he is receiving from his wife.
------------

Namjoon waiting for Jin in the hotel's private cubicle, Jin entered after knocking, making the former chairman freeze at his beauty.

"Hello Mr.Jeon" Jin sat opposite on the chair and gave the files to Namjoon to go through, while the man checking the file he checked out the man opposite to him.

"The time is minimum Mrs... I mean Mr.Kim"

"I already mentioned I need uniforms for this academic year for new admission students" Jin's eyes changed soft to firm as he talked about personal to profession.

"We will try our best and as we already talked about the price and the way of delivery, if you have no problem then we proceed to the work" Namjoon said not looking at the eyes.

"Yeah sure, then can we sign the document?" Namjoon nodded at him and signed the papers then slid the file to Jin.

"Pen?" Jin asked his assistant but Namjoon took his pen from pocket and gave it to him.

Jin looked at two pens but took Namjoon's pen to sign it and returned it back saying Thank you.

"Can we have lunch?" Jin asked not having the heart to leave the place or leave the person in front of him. 

"Sure" Namjoon answered as if he was waiting for it. Jin looked at his assistant "You can go back" The assistant looked at both of them as she felt unusual in her boss's behavior, nonetheless she agreed and gave the copy for documents to Namjoon before going. On the way she asked the waiter to take care of them.