26

💖
.
.
.
The sky was cloudy, lightning and thunder crashing through the sky, the chilling breeze passing through the air. It looks like it's gonna pour anytime.

Jungkook, Taehyung and other family members sat around the hall sharing the hot bujji and pakoda in the chillness.
(Bujji and pokada- evening snacks)

Rema offered coffee to everyone and she offered it to Tae, before Tae could take or denied "Anni, Tae doesn't like coffee" Jungkook said.
(Anni- sister-in-law)

Tae looks at Jungkook surprisingly, others start to tease them, grandma and grandpa smiled at them. Taehyung face turned red, blushing, he felt shy to face Jungkook after all the teasing.

"Enough, let's go to sleep before ruin breaks out" Grandpa said, standing from a wooden chair.

All of them went inside their respective room, shutting the door. But Jungkook looked at Tae who is not moving from the place and didn't even look up to face Jungkook.

"Tae, are you okay?" Jungkook asked worrying

Tae nods, soon rain starts to pour. "Let's play in the rain" Tae stood up and ran outside.

Jungkook followed him and saw Tae circling around while his both hands were spread on air.

Taehyung's saree was drenched, showing the waist part fully, the front part of the saree almost rolled like a rope and it didn't do his work which is covering the two melons. The wet blouse cloth shows the perfect shape of most addicted parts. Tae looks like a hot meal that needs to be devoured.

Jungkook's eyes are already devouring the beauty though

Jungkook's eyes are already devouring the beauty though. He bites his lips while nearing Tae.

Jungkook gripped Tae's waist who got flinched at the warm hands catching his cold waist, his mouth making weird noises unknowingly.

Older's grip tightens hearing the moan from Tae. Soon Jungkook's mouth found his way to his wife's neck.

Tae tilted his head giving the full access, his hand wrapped around Jungkook's head, who was hugging him from behind. He leaned on his husband's shoulder showing the glorious neck, the rain drops passing down from neck to inside the blouse. Jungkook might be jealous of the water drops which are touching the places he wishes to touch.

Jungkook turned Tae holding his wife's chin to face him, he cupped the shorter male's chin.

Taehyung's heart beating fast seeing the warmth in Jungkook's eyes. His husband's hair is wet, water dripping from it, still this man never fails to look hot. The handsomeness of Jungkook made Tae feel the strange heat in his stomach.

Jungkook pecked the younger's forehead and then his eyes then nose, Tae giggled.

"Why?" Jungkook asked in a deep voice,"It tickles".

Jungkook smiled at Tae, his gaze fell on Tae's parted lips without any delay he leaned down but Tae moved back from Jungkook's hold.

Tae ran away showing his tongue to his husband, Jungkook always saw Tae as a mature person but seeing him play like kids was new to him nevertheless he enjoyed it, he ran behind him smiling.