28

💖
.
.
.
Tae observed his husband's behavior and stopped playing with the water, he took Jungkook's hand and placed it on his tummy then immediately closed his eyes feeling the big palm against his body and moaned when older clutched the skin.

His seductive eyes looked at the man beside him, that's enough for Jungkook to take action. Older pinned Tae's one hand beside his head and another hand touching above his hand which was clutching the bare waist.

"My lips feel lonely" Jungkook informed, entwining the pinned hands.

"What should I do with this information?" Tae asked, taking a hard breath. "How about giving a company?" Jungkook's eyes traveled to the latter lips, unknowingly he licked his own lips which urged him to press the soft rosy lips. He bent down nearing the lips but Tae tilted his head showing his cheeks.

"Please one bite" Jungkook pouted, Tae knows Jungkook's habit of biting, he knows from experience that his husband likes to bite his skin and lips can't be escaped from it either.

"Don't make it bleed" Tae said, Jungkook nods agreeing then attached their lips, next moment their lips started to move against one another, water flowing down between them.

Jungkook's first three shirt buttons are undone and his chest decorated with a water drop which tempted Tae to hold it, he gripped on the chest while Jungkook hand roamed on Tae's waist & it moved up to a clothed meaty bosom

Jungkook took Tae's lower lip between his lips and sucked it harshly, he pressed Tae's chest which made him gasp using the chance he entered his tongue tasting the insides.

Taehyung eyes widened in lack of breathing, he hit the hard chest of Jungkook who left the poor lips after biting it hard.

"Ahh.. it hurts" Tae smacked Jungkook again, analyzing his lips condition "Is there any blood?" Tae asked.

"Let me see" Jungkook took the rosy lips in his hand and pecked it, earning another hit from Tae.

"Scoundrel" Tae commented glaring at Jungkook who got offended by it. "From where did you find a handsome Scoundrel like me?" Jungkook asked while raising his eyebrows.

"You're a scoundrel, who fools his own wife?" Tae narrowed his eyes at Jungkook.

Jungkook smirked "If playing with my wife makes me a scoundrel then I am glad to be called as a scoundrel by you" Older got close to Tae suddenly kneeling before him taking the tummy flesh into his mouth, sucking it the way he wanted.

He grips either side of the younger's abdomen licking the belly and bites his most favorite part which is the attractive mole beside the belly button and plants multiple kisses on the glowy waist.

Tae's eyes softened from glaring, the moment he felt the warm lips on his skin, his mouth parted a little and made an erotic sound whenever Jungkook sucked it hard, he pushed Jungkook's head more into his tummy by holding his nape.