54

💖
.
.
.
Taehyung left the office alone today, he is afraid to face the men who are commenting bad words about him but today Jhope has work so he left the office hoping to cross them without any problem.

"Ohh here our heroine came alone today, where is your hero brother, didn't come to save you?" one of the men blocked him.

Tae walked ignoring them but again the three blocked his way "Don't act like a goody good, you want money and we want a beauty to satisfy us so behave accordingly"

"Move away from my way" Tae again moved away from them but one man grabbed his hand, stopping him.

Tae turned to slap the man who held his hand but stopped seeing Jungkook gripping the man's wrist "Let go of him"

Jungkook followed Taehyung as Jhope said something about people misbehaving in the morning so he decided to follow the younger one until he gets home safely. He already warned the workers in the office to do the work rather than gossiping about co-workers' personal life.

"The first husband of this bitçh is here or maybe who knows which number he holds in this bitçh's life" The next moment that man flew back.

Jungkook kicked the man's stomach hard and held his collar, pulling the man up from the ground and punching him non-stop.

Tae came back to his shocked self and ran towards them to stop Jungkook "Ennenga, stop this" he pulled the shoulder of the older.

Jungkook looked back showing his rage filled eyes, that's enough for Tae to stand aside silently, he couldn't stop the older in this matter and he was afraid to see Jungkook's anger.

Jungkook plucked the branch from the tree and hit them. One man tried to run but chairman caught him by the collar and hit his leg. Jungkook has cornered them, hitting continuously with the stick. The men were curled against the tree trying to dodge from the hit and groaning from the pain.

"Will you ever misbehave with someone? How dare you touch him" Jungkook roared angrily, beating them.

Tae closed his mouth in shock, fearing to get near Jungkook to stop him. He took his phone out with trembling hands trying to call someone, the first person he thought to stop Jungkook was Namjoon but the elder was not picking up the phone.

Jungkook threw the broken stick, placed his hands on both sides of hip, breathing heavily. He took out his phone and called the police.

Taehyung stood a few distance away from Jungkook, who kicked the three men occasionally.

"Jungkook" The police called nearing him. Tae stood in front of the older before the police could get close "They're the one who misbehaved with me, he just helped me" Tae said blocking

The police man looked at Jungkook in confusion "He is my wife" the man nods "Hello brother I am Arjun, Jungkook's friend"

"Friend? ohh" Tae blinked his eyes and moved aside, giving the space for the friends to talk.

Arjun checked the three men, "I want them to rot in jail for touching my wife" Jungkook said again kicking the half-conscious men.

"Enough Jungkook, you will kill them at this point" Arjun stood up "I will take care of them, you take care of him" he pointed to Tae.

Jungkook nodded and hugged Arjun before going to his car. He saw Taehyung was not getting in the car, instead he was walking ahead, he sighed while taking the car, following him.

Tae opened the gate of his house then glanced at the car for a minute before entering.

Minseo called her sister "Sooyun noona, look here, it's Jungkook's car right?" She asked seeing the car from the window.