18

💖
.
.
.
Yoongi and Jimin are sitting on the bench without talking, Yoongi moves his hand to touch others which is on the bench, Jimin immediately takes back his hand from the hold.

"Sorry" Yoongi said thinking he made Jimin uncomfortable.

"No no I didn't mean it...it's,  I didn't expect you to be Suga" Jimin mumbled looking down.

"Mm I understand"
They sat in silence for few minutes.

"My opinion towards you is totally different from Suga" Jimin broke the silence

"Both are me," Yoongi said, afraid of rejection.

"It's not" Jimin comfortably sits folding his legs and facing Yoongi "Suga is such a sweet and lovable person who stole my heart but Yoongi is a creepy guy who is always eyeing me" 

Jimin tries to stay calm but his mouth urges him to talk out his worries. He always thinks of Yoongi in different ways from Suga.

Yoongi looks at Jimin briefly  "Creepy guy?"

Jimin bites his tongue "I ...mean.."

Yoongi cups Jimin's cheeks making him gasp "Why are you behaving differently now?,I always looked at you in the office because your voice seems familiar to baby Jim, but I thought it was my intuition, I never knew it would be you.

"You guessed?"

"Somehow yeah" Yoongi finds the similarity of how he imagined baby Jim to be and Jimin matched his imagination.

Jimin looks down, Yoongi's hand still on his cheeks.
"I'm you're Suga, if you still don't want to talk then let's pretend we didn't meet" He stands up to go. 

Yoongi came to the park with the hope of meeting his love. He had created an image of how Jim will look. Is he beautiful or not, tall or short. He's ready to accept as long as it's his baby Jim but the way Jimin looks at him really shatters his excitement.

Jimin held Yoongi's hand "Wait, it just felt weird to know assistant Min is Suga that's all, you're still my suga hyung"

Yoongi smiles before sitting back on the bench, Jimin intertwines their hands.

"What do you say about my proposal?" Yoongi directly asked.

Jimin blushes "You still think I will say no to you"

Yoongi smiles and pecks back at Jimin's hand "Let's get to know each other as Yoongi and Jimin, not baby Jim and suga"

Jimin nods "So are we lovers now?"

"I fixed you as my lover the day I proposed to you through the phone" Yoongi said.

Jimin nods, looking at their intertwined hands.

"I love you, Jimin".
Jimin widened his eyes and soon smiled and looked at the older man.

"I love you too," Jimin said in a low voice. He was excited about meeting his suga and saying these three words, even though he was shocked to find Yoongi as suga but he loves him so it doesn't matter, he loves the person opposite to him that's all. 

Yoongi places a small kiss on Jimin's forehead.
--------

Taehyung can't wait to tell the yoonmin news to Jungkook. He entered the room and looked around, Jungkook clothes on the floor, his socks on the laptop table and the wet towel on the bed.

"This man.." Tae removes his bag and dupatta, ready to start the work.

Tae picks up the shoe and places it on the rack, he takes dirty clothes and puts them in the laundry basket, as he takes the wet towel from the bed, at the same time Jungkook comes out from the washroom with towel wrapping around his waist.