32

💖
.
.
.
Dawn greets the day, presenting the golden sky, sun shade sparkling inside the room falling on Jungkook's face.

His face wrinkled, feeling the heat, he turned to the other side to avoid the bright light, he opened his eyes half way and lifted his head hearing the noise then saw a beautiful foot walking here and there and the toe ring hitting on the floor making a sound, showing the holy lamp on laptop and other electronic items. 

Tae walked around the room with aarthi, he was wearing a pista color saree, his hair was hidden under the towel for drying and he was murmuring mantras.

Jungkook's eyes roamed all over Taehyung, the sindoor on the hair partition, the neck adored with a thali(mangalyam) which he tied, the yellow thread went under the blouse, his two bouncy assets hidden under the three layers of clothes still it di...

Jungkook's eyes roamed all over Taehyung, the sindoor on the hair partition, the neck adored with a thali(mangalyam) which he tied, the yellow thread went under the blouse, his two bouncy assets hidden under the three layers of clothes still it didn't failed to make Jungkook feel something.

The honey skin in the waist area folded and formed a line whenever Tae bent down to pick something, saree flowing away from the tummy unveiling the navel in the air and the rest of the beautiful thighs and down parts secured under the saree.

Jungkook sat up noticing the aarthi on Tae's hand "You started morning itself" his sleepy voice made Tae look at him.

"You woke up, then get ready" Tae said, crossing his husband to go out but Jungkook trapped him holding the slim waist.

"Leave me, I am doing a puja and you are not bathed yet" Tae wiggled out, when he turned to leave Jungkook held his wrist stopping him.

"Not even a kiss?" Jungkook asked with an innocent face.

Tae's heart melted "After you bathed I will give you whatever you want".

Jungkook took the towel and went to the shower smiling widely. Tae shockingly hiccups realizing he talked intimately while doing a puja, he immediately said sorry to the god and continued chanting the mantras, after puja he went to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

Jungkook came down with his shirt and pants not wearing a blazer or tie, Namjoon confused by his son's look "You're not ready for office?".

Ignoring Namjoon's question "Where is Taehyung?" he raised his question.

Namjoon pointed towards the kitchen and Jungkook's legs moved where Namjoon pointed, "Don't tell me he is going to the kitchen" Namjoon left the newspaper and followed his son then he immediately turned with a red face.

Raman came there going to the kitchen with coriander leaves.

"You're not allowed to go inside" Namjoon blocked him. Raman looks at his boss like a friend "Why?Master Taehyung asked me for a coriander so leave me, he is waiting for me" Raman proceeds to go in.

"Raman, don't... He's busy" the boss tried to stop him. "Of course he is busy, he is the one making breakfast" Raman gave lame information.

Again Namjoon blocked him standing in front of the worker which irritated Raman "Master, Taehyung is waiting, let me go".